"Sip his coffees? When the fuck have you made a habit of that?" Miranda asks me and Layla looks at me before shaking her head and walking out. My eyes are glued to her tight little ass as she sashays out. At least now she believes that only she sips my coffee. Miranda snaps her fingers near my face and I look at her with annoyance. "Wow! I know that you like her, but that look..." She sits down. "Obsession."

Huh! Obsession? Is there a word for what you feel beyond that?

"But thank you! You know how much I adore her! Oh my God! She is willing to go out to club with me!" Her grin never fades and nearly jumps in her seat excited.

"About that. Don't! Don't take my girl clubbing anywhere." I warn. I don't want Layla anywhere I can't keep any eye on her.

"Such a bore! So how is finally having her working for you? I seem to have come at a wrong time." She stares at my chest as I remove the shirt and thrown it on the couch before I pull out a new shirt from one of the cabinets and put it on.

"Eyes up here." I tease her and she scoffs.

"Like I would be attracted to you. Dream on. Also what's with that grin when she called you stupid?" She asks. I can't help the smile again.

"She called my shirt stupid and my coffee." I correct her.

"Right. It's almost like you feel sad she didn't call you that." She narrows her eyes at me. I shrug as I take a sip of the coffee that Layla brought in. Memories flood my mind.

Her fingers brush my hair and I close my eyes. Her scent surrounds me. Her other hand is holding mine as her fingers trace my bruised knuckles.

"Stupid." My Little Star mutters with pain in her voice causing me to smile as I open my eyes. She only calls me that when she feels immense love towards me. "You could have gotten hurt!" Her beautiful eyes come into my vision that are filled with tears.

"Why are you crying?" Is she still upset about what happened earlier? Those bastards tried to bully her! To touch her! Fuck! If I hadn't gone there on time... She snuck out without anyone's knowledge and came to the party. If anything happened to her... I can't even imagine that.

"You are hurt." Her eyes are on my knuckles. A tear roll downs her face.

"Look at me." Her eyes meet mine immediately at my command. Fuck! Those tears! If they were for any other reason, I would have tried to eliminate it, but they are for me! For a worthless bastard!! Someone not worthy of her. "I am a sick son of a bitch!" I mutter and her eyebrows come together is confusion. I chuckle and wipe those tears from her cheeks.

"No, you are stupid!" She argues.

"Well, fuck me!"

My lips meet hers for the second time in my life and it much more beautiful than what I had imagined.

"I think I should leave now. You are in your dream world. Let me know when you need me to come in again. I have a shoot this week. So don't schedule any fake dates this week. Maybe next week?" She asks. I nod my head. She gets up and gives me a hug.

"I will message you."

"You better or I will take your girl on a date." She winks. My body stiffens. She notices my eyes harden. "Down boy! You know I was just joking right?" I grip the coffee mug tightly. My jaw clenches. The fact that anyone can take her out on a date just sets fire to my mind. "Okay. No one is taking your precious girl out on a date. So chill! Boy, I can't even imagine what you would do if someone asks her out."