◎Departure◎
    The next morning, Bai Jing packed his backpack , hung the black stone dagger on his waist, and gathered on the playground.
    The soldiers of the battalion on the playground were ready to go, standing on the military transport vehicle, with a serious expression. The company commander Wang Dongsheng approached Han Xiao and handed him a cigarette , "Xiaozi, are you able to take care of my soldiers this time? "
    Yunlian Mountain is located more than 100 kilometers away, passing a zoo and a research institute, not to mention that there are countless mutated animals and plants after going up the mountain. There are only more than 20 soldiers in his company, and there are only more than 20 people with supernatural powers. Plants and fissure monsters are fighting with real guns and knives. Even if he has not set off, he can expect that many people will be sacrificed in this mission. Before the end of the world, the
    Blade Squad is a special force, and after the end of the world, it is even more Awakening abilities for all members, Han Xiao is still a second-level ability user, occupying the throne of the strongest ability user in the base. If he can help in a critical moment, he may be able to save many soldiers. Although joining the army means serving the country, but many It's always good to live a few people.
    " I'll let Bai Jing watch. "Han Xiao took the cigarette, but didn't light it, and twisted it between his fingertips.
    Besides Bai Jing's two alien plants, it should be easy to drag people back from the mouth of the alien beast.
    "Bai Jing? Oh, let’s take the newly hired outsider in your team.” Wang Dongsheng suddenly realized, and then happily patted Han Xiao on the shoulder, “I heard that you rescued him? What's so special about abilities? "
    The few of his subordinates who had awakened wood-type supernatural powers failed to join the Blade Squad. The little girl Bai Jing looked weak, and it could only be that the supernatural power overwhelmed everyone." It's not ordinary
    . "Han Xiao frowned.
    The previous mutated Chlorophytum plant was close to the second level, and the dodder subdued later was even more bloody. If he felt right, he might have already been promoted to the second level heterophyte. Most of the current wood-type supernatural powers have not even reached the first level, and can only promote plant growth, while a few first-level wood-type supernatural powers can at most drive level-one alien plants. Those who directly subdue it like Bai Jing, let alone the base Here, even the whole country may not be able to find the second one.
    "If you say it's not normal, then it must be amazing." Wang Dongsheng was very happy. It's good to be amazing. Only when you are amazing can you spare the energy to save others.
    He took out a piece of chocolate from the inner pocket of his coat for a long time, and finally took out a piece of chocolate with heartache, and handed it to Han Xiao, "Help me give it to your foreigner, importing chocolate, ten points, I wanted to buy it back for Xiaolan. "
    Han Xiao took the chocolate, the corners of his mouth curled slightly, "Don't
    give up yet ?" Xiaolan's wedding wine."
    "Okay, I'll wait." Han Xiao said indifferently, the two of them have been fighting for five or six years, and they don't know when they will be able to cultivate.
    With a glance, he saw Bai Jing walking towards the off-road vehicle, clicked his tongue, and waved his hand, "I'm going first, you should be careful this time." "Okay, thank you,
    brother." Wang Dongsheng shouted gratefully.
    Before Bai Jing got to the side of the car, Han Xiao stopped him, "Here's something."
    Bai Jing turned his head, and saw a black object falling towards him, he quickly reached out to catch it, and took a closer look, it was a piece of chocolate . Bai Jing blinked, the captain gave himself a piece of chocolate?
    Player benefits?
    Before Bai Jing asked, Han Xiao explained, "The company commander gave it to you, so you can take care of some of his soldiers if you have spare energy." Bai Jing paused, and to be honest, she couldn't guarantee that she
    would come back safely. , let alone take care of others.
    "It's not a mandatory requirement. If you can use a foreign plant to pull it back, you can pull it back. If you can't, you will die." Han Xiao stood lazily in the sun, knowing what Bai Jing was worried about. "Don't worry about it, he just loves his hand. The soldiers at the bottom went to the research institute yesterday to ask for the latest equipment.”
    Bai Jing hesitated for a moment, and then said, “Captain, I can communicate with Cuscuta in simple terms now, the dodder in my data yesterday is the one in my hand. The clone of this plant."
    After she fed the dodder and Chlorophytum early this morning, bloody lines appeared on the vines of the dodder, obviously she had improved again. She didn't know what level Cuscuta was now, but her communication with Cuscuta became smoother. She learned from Cuscuta that there are some annoying bugs on Yunlian Mountain.
    They will drill into the body of mutated animals and plants, and hatch eggs with the nutrition of the host. When the dodder was weak at the beginning, it was hit by the trick, but it is also a parasitic plant, and it just swallowed the bugs that drilled into its vines. However, this worm doesn't remember to eat but not to fight. It is greedy for the huge energy contained in the dodder, and it drills into its body again and again, which makes the dodder very disgusted.
    Bai Jing thinks that the military in the book is likely to be planted in the hands of this kind of bug.
    After Han Xiao listened, his expression was slightly cold, "Do you think Song Qiang and his gang know about the existence of this kind of bug?"
    Because of time constraints, they could only send drones to collect information, so they really didn't notice that there was such a bug in Yunlian Mountain. presence of insects. If even the epidermis of the dodder can be pierced, then humans will only be more likely to be parasitized.
    Han Xiao looked down at the dodder on Bai Jing's wrist, and when he saw the bloody lines, his pupils shrank slightly, and his voice was low, "You, this alien plant, has advanced again?" He could feel the threat of the dodder, that is to say, this
    plant The xenoplantation is likely to be a tertiary xenoplantation!
    The emergence of a third-level heterophyte is no small matter...
    "Ah, yes," Bai Jing touched the buds of Cuscuta, "The one that just advanced this morning may have a lot to do with its clone."
    Otherwise With the same supernatural energy, how could Chlorophytum still have two or three days to advance.
    Bai Jing didn't want to tell Han Xiao all about his abilities. Although Han Xiao's character is trustworthy, there are some things that only he knows is the safest.
    Han Xiao paused when he heard the words, and raised his eyelids slightly. He knew that Bai Jing was hiding something, but seeing Bai Jing's slightly vigilant expression, he still didn't ask.
    He doesn't have much curiosity, as long as it doesn't threaten the security of the base and the military.
    "I'll let people keep an eye on the government." Han Xiao had a cold look in his eyes when he spoke. It's best not to deliberately calculate, otherwise he will make them eat and walk around.
    Bai Jing nodded, that's what she meant when she said it. If Mayor Song knew about the existence of this bug and dared to go to Yunlian Mountain, there must be a solution.
    "But are they ready now?" Bai Jing asked.
    Han Xiao was silent for a while, and took a meaningful look at Bai Jing, "No, there is no news from our people."
    Bai Jing was taken aback, what does this mean that Mayor Song has military spies on his side?
    Wonderful, this base has only been established for a few days, and the spy war movie has started to be staged. There is not so much content in the novel.