Mohini( shouting): Anju, Maa, papa where are you

Everyone including Manasi, Ritika, jeevika, Pankudi and Sakshi reach there.

Manasi: what happened mom, why are you shouting.

Mohini: guys I have a big surprise for everyone. Specially Anju and maa-pappa.

Anj: what

Manav: that we will tell, first you go and arrange Aarthy taal, we have to welcome him grandly. Shit we didn't even arranged anything

Dada: arey who is that important person, which make the calmest Rathod Manav panic.

Maan: someone special pappa.you will see yourself

Everyone was confused.  That time only the younger clan reached there and with Moorthies and a sleeping Manik, sleeping hugging Arnav, who picked Manik in Bridel style.
Anjali reached there with the arathy taal
Only to see Manik there with everyone.  Eventhough he is away from them everyone know about him through videos that Krish sent weekly and before that Raj.
Anjali just dropped the taal luckily Mohini catch it . Both  of them took aarathy of Manik only to see Dada dadi standing there with tears

Dada: ( teary)mere laddoo

Dadi: ( with tears)Haan hamara bacha ( panik) why he is not waking up

Mohini: maa we will talk about it later, first Arnav take him to his room

Arnav: ok mom

Mohini: and no one is gonna disturb him Arnav you only go and make him lie and come here fast.

Younger clan just pouted and stand there and arnav went from there to Manik's room.

Dada: are you guys serious. Ladoo is here and no one informed us and what happened to him.

Manav: Dada calm down , just sit here I will tell you everything.  And you guys too. Please sit down( looking at moorthies)

That was the time others noticed Moorthies.

Dadi: ( scolding) shit why didn't you guys said before that they are here.( To Moorthies) Namaste, sit here feel free everyone.

Chachi: Ji, please don't scold them. We know after seeing Manik like this you are panicked. 

Chacha: haa

Amms: but Manik never said about his family, and I know how he craved for family love, if you guys loved him then why didn't reach for him.

Maan: because of Neyonika

Chachi: I knew it. I don't know how can someone hurt her own son.

Maan: she is like that only from our marriage, even my family warned me. But I thought she will change one day.  Atleast after Manu born, but she never changed.

Amms: are you ok beta.

Maan: ji

Amms: you can call me amms like everyone.

That time Arnav also came there.

Maan: ok amms,

Manav: actually can we talk about everything after freshening up and eat.
You guys just landed here and hospital and everything.  So please