Aiden? [Part 3]

(Great Idea! why don't we try, shall we?)

You slowly opened your eyes. Scanning around to only find out that you were still where you had been left. You looked up, where was Aiden? You found a note. It read...

"I will be away for a while, Y/N. Stay where you are and do not move. Call my name if you ever need any help

- Aiden"

You got up, dusting up your [pants/skirt/shorts etc.] and walking around. Were you listening to the note he left? AbsolUTELY NOT! You were a stubborn Y/N. So you walked around, in search for Aiden. 

It had been a few hours since you had been walking. Suddenly feeling something crunch or crumple under your shoes. You looked down, finding a random manual. Your brows furrowed as you picked the manual up. It was on how to fix different kinds of cameras. Including Security cameras. You felt a smile creep onto your face. as you shoved it into your bag as you sprung off to go look for Aiden. 

.

.

.

.

.

You finally found him. He was still there, propped up against a wall. You took his arms, dragging him along the floor to a (hopefully) safer place. After, you sat him down. Following the manual, you were able to get halfway through the process of fixing him. But you were sadly interrupted by a loud wail. Fiddlesticks. You took him by the arm again. Attempting to run. 'but if I do it might hear me..'  Stomping 'nevermind!' with all your strength, you bolted. With just the right position you just might be able to noclip.

You counted down from 3.

..2

..1

.

.

.

.

.

Next thing you know, you're inside A hotel. Level -33. It should be safe here. Without any time to waste, you once again moved him towards a wall and continued your work. 

.

.

.

.

.

3 hours. You had been working for 3 hours. You slid his new lense into the front part of the camera, or rather, his head, and waited for him to wake up. After a minute or so...you could see a small light coming from the camera. His finger twitched.

"...Y/N?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one was a bit short- But I'll be working on another chapter later on! Hope you liked it Yurikii3!

-Author