Broken

" Faith I had no idea what happened to you. I didn't know that they did this this too you," Jason said moving closer to me. Close enough for a kiss. As much as I wanted to how could I. If I still felt a pice of me belong to Connor. How could I kiss another person when I was still in love with someone else. So what I chose Jason. I still couldn't give myself to him. It would be wrong. What am I going to do? Sh** I need to get out of here. I need to see him. I'm sorry, Jason. I'm so sorry. I got up before he was completely in for the kiss. And I grabbed the keys to the motorcycle and left. I hopped on the bike and rode to the Kent farm. It was sunset when I arrived to the farm. I flew to his window and knocked on it waiting for him to get there. He opened it to my amazement. He looked at me and then I climbed through the window. When I got in he said "Faith what are you doing here? I thought you were with Jason? And where are your clothes?"
"I am with him but I had to see you. I don't know when he leaned in for a kiss I don't know. I still felt like a pice of me was with you. And I just couldn't kiss him," he stopped me with a kiss something that the thing that I had been had seemed to miss. This was the thing that I was missing with Jason. Connor pulled me closer and I could feel myself becoming hotter and being to moan. I quickly pushed myself back and caught my breath. Omg what the f*** is wrong with me? I choose Jason I couldn't just go back to another guy.
"Faith, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Your with Jason, but I could help myself. You are just so studding and beautiful. And when you said that there was a part of that still wanted to be with me. I just couldn't help myself. Faith I haven't gotten you out of my mind. Faith, I think I'm falling in love with you. Please forgive me ."
"No, Connor as much as I had feelings for you. I chose Jason and he chose to stand beside me. So no the feelings that I thought were there are gone. I think I should go. I'm sorry for even coming."
Right before I could leave form the window Eva came thru the door. I quickly came back in. She said "Faith, you're my sister. You are so beautiful. Wow, I just thought that you would look different."
"See, Connor. Jason chose me over a monster. No offense, but Jason saw what I saw. She tour apart my family ," I said looking at him in his eyes and pointing at her. She maybe my part of my blood line. But she will never be part of my family. She is the reason that Connor doesn't want to be with me.
"Wait, I didn't do anything. I just meet you. And by the way put some clothes on ."
Conner hand me one of his shirt and I put it on.
Then I began to speak again" Really is that what you think. My mother left me at the age of four. When you were conceived. So are you going to tell me that it's
not your fault. She left because of you. She never came back for me. She watched you grow up as a normal human girl. While I was trying to be a warrior. And a queen to the thrown while you were playing dress up. My mother didn't come back until till she was queen that was two years ago. When I found out I had a father. Our mother darling lied to me for most of my life . So you tell me who had a better life you or me? Sister dearest, because my life was hell."
"Faith is that really what you think of me. Okay I get where you're coming from ,but my dad went back to his family. And our mother was the only one there for me. She raised me on her own. She made sure that there was food on the table and clothes on my back. So yeah maybe I had a better relationship with our mom. But you can't really think I knew about you or the island. You got to meet our grandmother. I never got to meet either of mine. You had a relationship with her. You grew up as royalty. I grew up in a crapy apartment. Alone half the time waiting for my mother to get home. "
"Did you hear how you finished that your mother. She was there for you. She left me alone .My grandmother may have been there for me but she was never really there. And your mother lied to my father she told him I died during child birth. All he wanted was to rise me. But she wanted a warrior and a princess. Well she got one. I gave my life for my family. I gave it to the league of assassins. Do you know who they are? Of course not. There the big ,scary bad guys. Who are tried killers. I became one of them. I had to kill people for three years ,Eva. I had to kill families. People who I didn't even know. And when I did it I had to show no emotions. And the only way I got out was to die . So Eva I would have killed for having a life like yours. "
After that Eva knew she wasn't going to win who had the worst life. So she left angry and red. While Connor just looked shocked at everything that I had gone thru. Yeah, my life wasn't a pice of cake. It was worst then walking thru hell and back. But I did show how much family means to me. And I don't think Eva really understood that. Because she had a family. She had the only thing I could have dreamed of . She had the fairy tale ending. Connor just keep looking at me as though I were some broken toy. I had always hated that feeling, I was stronger than could he think of.I broke the silence saying "Do you mind if I spend the night. It's getting pretty dark out and well I kind forgot how to get back."
"Err, yeah sure. I mean of course. You can have my room, and I'll just sleep on the couch downstairs. So yeah I'll see you tomorrow morning then."
"Oh, no. I'll be alright sleeping downstairs. You should sleep here after all this is your room."
"Yeah, but my parents don't know your up here and it would super awkward if they found you downstairs. "
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Connor was walking out of the door, but before he could leave I had to ask him something."Hum, Connor?"
"Yeah, Faith what's up?"
"Can I barrow your phone? So you know I can tell Jason that I'm alright."
"Yeah, of course. Just leave it charging. When you're done."
"Yeah , sure no problem," what was the word Connor used. Oh yeah, awkward, this couldn't have been far from that.