Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Here?" Amiru asked the waiter.

    The waiter nodded and opened the door respectfully for him.

    This is a well-known restaurant on Akakush Star, and the merchants who come to consume are not cheap. When he came, he heard that Boss Yang had been in the Federation for many years, and this time he came back and happened to have something they wanted. s things.

    It was only then that Amiru specially came to ask for an interview.

    Boss Yang is really a big spender. A meal in such a restaurant costs a lot of money.

    When Amiru entered the door, he saw a variety of dishes on the big round table, and the identities of the people inside were clear at a glance. The person who was serving people should be the little Omega bought by Boss Yang.

    Before Amiru came here, he had heard about Boss Yang, saying that Boss Yang was greedy for money and lustful, and he didn't care if he fell in love with someone. The Omega that follows her now was bought by force.

    This Omega was born good-looking, with a soft figure, and I don't know how much money was spent on it.

    Even Boss Yang has a straight and flamboyant appearance, but he doesn't look like the yellow-toothed one he imagined when he came here.

    "Sit down." Boss Yang raised his eyebrows slightly, signaling him to sit on the opposite side.

    Amiru made it clear what he was here for, and just about to ask Boss Yang about something, he was interrupted by Boss Yang, "Let's eat first."

    He paused, said good, took the chopsticks, and was about to pick them up.

    Su Yang put down his chopsticks, and there was a sound of light touch of bowls and chopsticks in the quiet room for no reason, which was very obvious.

    Su Yang said indifferently: "Amiru, at my dinner table, disrespect for the gods is disrespect for me." Akakush

    people must pray to the gods to express their gratitude before eating. No God-fearing local will forget the tradition since then, except for the foreign federal people.

    Amiru's eyes flashed, and he slowly put down his long chopsticks, "I didn't expect that Boss Yang has been in the Federation for so long, and he still remembers these things clearly."

    Su Yang remained silent, watched him finish the process, and said: "This is the instinct in the blood of the Akakush people."

    Amiru smiled, not showing it on his face, but said embarrassingly: "Boss Yang said That's right."

    "Let's eat." Su Yang turned the turntable and put the fish food in front of him, "I haven't been back here for a long time, I really miss this fish." Amiru took a piece and said in

    admiration : "That's right, I don't know where the fish is produced, it tastes delicious."

    He inquired calmly, and from the corner of his eye, he saw Boss Yang chuckling softly.

    She has a majestic appearance and fair skin, with only light makeup, but she has an inexplicable aura. This casual smile, with a bit of sarcasm, made people's hearts skip a beat.

    "Our hometown is in the same place. This wooden eel is a specialty of my hometown." Su Yang said lightly, "You said you don't know?" "Business

    cooperation is about fate. If you don't trust me, we don't need to waste time. Of course , if you didn't test me, I don't want to cooperate with someone who doesn't know where he came from." Su Yang said coldly.