Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The hurried final week is over, and the short semester has come to an end.

    Su Yang packed her luggage early and booked her return ticket, and Yu Shubai followed her back to her hometown in the county as soon as she was on vacation.

    Mother Su lived in a nursing home all year round, and the house at home was also empty for a long time.

    When he first came home, Yu Shubai also helped to clean the house together.

    Su Yang also took care of dinner at Yu's house.

    After dinner, Mama Yu wanted to give her something in return. When she came back, she brought a lot of gifts, including some valuable items.

    Su Yang declined.

    Mother Yu watched her go back to the opposite house, feeling quite emotional.

    Things like fate are really strange.

    She closed the door, turned around and saw her son standing at the door and still looking out, she felt mixed feelings.

    "Su Su." Mama Yu called him.

    Yu Shubai returned to his senses and turned to look at her.

    Mother Yu hesitated for a while, and asked him: "Are you really together?"

    The boy lowered his eyes and did not deny it.

    Mama Yu opened her mouth and asked again: "When did it happen?"

    It's no wonder she thought too much, Su Su liked to run to Su's house since she was a child, and Su Yang belonged to other people's house since she was a child. She is such an excellent role model, and she will help Su Su with her homework from time to time.

    The matter of Su Su's going to Su Yang's house for borrowing was also brought up by himself.

    After hearing what he said, Mama Yu tried to contact Mama Su, but Su Yang actually agreed.

    After one semester of work, when they came back, the two children had established a relationship, and Mother Yu still felt a little unreal.

    What happened last time was also handled by Su Yang himself.

    Yu Sheng didn't dare to harass her anymore.

    I don't blame Yu's mother for thinking too much.

    Yu Shubai told the truth: "November 27."

    To be precise, it was the night of November 27.

    The day that was etched into the marrow of his bones, he will probably never forget this day in his life.

    The boy stated the date, but there was endless tenderness in the depths of his pupils, as if he was narrating some important event.

    Mother Yu only took one look and understood.

    She admires Su Yang and knows that she is capable, but she still prefers her children more.

    When young and frivolous, who has never had such a yearning and obsession without hesitation, but the years have gone without a trace, and that impulse has long since been washed away.

    Mother Yu sighed in her heart, but she didn't show it on the face, but she still casually mentioned to him, "Susu, we still have to leave a way out." After she suffered a disadvantage,

    she always took these words to heart.

    Even if she saw Su Yang growing up since she was a child, it was difficult for her to completely trust Su Yang.

Neighbor Omega's younger brother is staying at my house [female A male O]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें