Thinking of this, Su Yang looked up at Beta who was holding the cup, "Secretary Yun, help me make an appointment at the hospital." Secretary Yun

    trembled almost imperceptibly, like a frightened rabbit, guilty of hearing from his boss. Move your finger away, "...Okay." The

    boss's fingers are long and straight, his nails are healthy pink, and the back of his hand is as white as jade, it can be used as a hand model.

    That being said, in that respect... Bah bah bah! ! !

    Secretary Yun stopped the dangerous thought in his head in time.

    Secretly annoyed: It's all because Minister Zhang spread some messy knowledge in the group, and she was disturbed!

    ——It

    rained a little this afternoon, and the forest path was covered with mud. The raindrops beat the fallen leaves and mixed them in the sand, and there were some potholes on the ground.

    Chen Lu's eyes flashed past the logo on the side of his shoes. Seeing him walking cautiously, he couldn't help but tease:

    "Shu Bai, have you bought new shoes?"

    In the small county town, there are actually very few students who can be admitted to a school like Weicheng University. Chen Lu is very lucky, he came in under pressure.

    He and Yu Shubai were in the same high school before, and they had nothing to do with each other before they came to university, except for the rumor that Yu Shubai was a high-ranking student.

    Children from a small county like them have always been difficult to compare with students from such a big city. Not to mention many, few of the Miejue Shitai classes that have just been completed can pass.

    Not long after Yu Shubai came here, he was praised, which is really surprising.

    The dark clouds overhead have not completely dissipated, as if waiting for the next downpour.

    Yu Shubai frowned and looked at a spot of dirt on the white shoes, and answered absently: "Yes." They

    shouldn't be wearing them today.

    But Sister Su Yang asked him to change to new ones, and before he went out, he obediently took them out of the box and replaced the pair of yellowed sneakers.

    "Did you buy these shoes yourself?" Chen Lu still lingered on the conspicuous sign from the corner of his eye, thoughtful.

    Like a famous brand of sneakers.

    He had heard people say that Yu Shubai's family background was not good, and he still worked outside to earn money for tuition in high school.

    "No."

    Yu Shubai was still focusing on the vamp.

    Seeing that his reaction was cold, Chen Lu laughed dryly, and turned to chatting about what happened in class just now.

    Before coming to Weicheng University, Chen Lu had heard of Gu Wei's reputation.

    The proud son of heaven who has won countless awards since he was a child.

    In the class just now, he was compared by boys from a small county in the countryside.

    Still undifferentiated.

    Chen Luwu laughed spontaneously, perhaps because he was from the same hometown as Yu Shubai, and he had a strange feeling of indirect pressure on Gu Wei.