What Y/N looks like

Here it is

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Here it is. It's been so long since I've done digital art I decided to go traditional and draw it myself. Please excuse her claw hands.

She wears detached black and white detached sleeves.

She's got a star and a moon on her dress pockets. 

Pretty moon earrings

A ring she received from Damien.

Okay her notes are:

Nicest oddball in town.

Wants the best for everyone. Likes looking at the moon and stars at night. Has won a lot of hearts.

Should I try drawing ones for Esther, Sally Turner, Heidi (in Violets, I plan for future seasons to play out differently with Heidi/Eric, so it would be different than the one she does have), and Millie?

Trivia:

Y/n is pansexual. She would be perfectly fine in either a monogamous or a polyamorous relationship.

Says she got over Craig, she felt he was being distant from her and thought it would be better if they were just friends. Unbeknownst to her, Craig does still like her.

She got her astronomy hobby from Craig occasionally taking her out to see the night sky. After she stopped having feelings for him, she decided to make it her own thing.

Has become more flirtatious and confident since Violets. More likely to flirt with other friends she doesn't know as well like Damien and Christophe. Not that's stopped others from trying (Craig, Clyde, Kenny, etc.) to varying successes.

The boys in general have begun to be more blatant that they like her. Y/n is starting to get some idea. (She's getting smarter everyone!)

Esther isn't as protective of Y/n. She knows she can handle herself. Though if she sees in her in danger, she will not hesitate to try and help her.

Sally is still invested in Y/n's love life. She doesn't believe one bit Y/n is over Craig.

As much as Sally pleads, no, being Heidi's friends does not guarantee a friend discount or free food at the place she works.

Pip visits Y/n in her dreams and they have a grand ol' time together.

Pip and Damien both want Y/n in their marriage.

Y/n feels immense guilt over all the death she's seen all her life, despite what her friends say, she feels she could have saved them.

Technically Y/n's aesthetic is the readers. But I like to think of her as a perky goth/scene girl.

Couple Theme Song based on music in the playlist:

Once Upon A Dream: Y/n x the demon characters.

Me and Mr. Wolf: Y/n x Christophe/Damien (Ignoring the implied toxicity that's implied in the song, I think this perfectly fit the whole 'dangerous men x innocent but not really woman' thing both pairs have. Both lust over Y/n (not to unhealthy/non-consensual degrees but it's there) but once Y/n gets to know them, they're all soft for her. Meanwhile, Y/n knows they want her, but she doesn't want to give herself to them just yet. Again, it's not manipulative like it's implied in the music video, she's interested in them too however, she's just seeing if they truly care about her or if they truly are just using her for some goal).

An Unhealthy Obsession: Y/n x Gregory or Estella.

bury a friend: Y/n x Tweek, Damien and Thomas.

Training Wheels: Y/n x Craig/Christophe.

Doubt: Y/n x Tweek/Kenny (the anxiety of the song reminds me of Tweek, but the fear of being forgotten reminded me of Kenny).

Bittersweet Tragedy: Y/n x Pip/Thomas.

The Worst: Y/n x Craig.

Carnival of Rust: Y/n x the demon characters.

Teenage Demon Baby: Y/n x Damien and Pip (and Tweek too, because she forced him to come with them).

Oh Ana!: Y/n x Estella/Gregory.

everything i wanted: Y/n x Craig/Christophe/Kenny (I can also see her singing the words to Thomas, to which he remembers fondly)

I'm Gonna Win: Y/n x Gregory (this is such a Gregory song, I have this animatic in my head where Gregory spending half the song trying to kill Stan and the other half unsuccessfully flirting with Y/n).

Who Put The Bomp: Y/n x Pip/Damien.

The Phantom of The Opera: Y/n x Gregory.

I put Mad Hatter in because I thought of an AU (yes, an AU of an AU) where Y/n is a demon too. She dies too, she is summoned like everyone else. I'm thinking fallen angel/succubi as what she'd be. The differences would be she loves all the chaos they're making and she and Gregory have a much more positive relationship (she still wouldn't let him touch though). This Y/n is definitely in polymerous relationship with Dip. 

Anyway that's that. I'll start writing the actual next chapter soon. Bye!