5

Ashton woke up with a start. He looked around, sighing. Luke had rolled over in his sleep so he was on his stomach.

Ashton watched as luke snored lightly and thought of how beautiful he looked when he was sleeping.

Ashton pushed the blanket off himself, yawning. He grabbed a tank top and ripped skinny jeans and threw them on.

Luke had woken in that time period. "Well thanks for the show."

Ashton stopped and blushed a fierce Scarlett. "I- uhm, I didn't know y-you were awake. Sorry..." He mumbled.

Luke just laughed, getting up and walked into the bathroom to change.

Ashton quietly plopped down on one of the beds and pulled out his phone, checking his instagram, and then updating his Twitter with "love you guys, xX".

Luke came out a minute later and smiled at ash.

"Hey buddy, let's go find Calum and mikey." Luke said, grabbing his phone and the hotel room key.

Ashton followed him out the door and down the hall to the dining area. Calum and Michael were sending death stares at each other.

Ashton and Luke sat down at the table.

Luke, confused, asked the question that needed to be answered. "What's going on with you two?"

"He ate the last slice of pizza!" And "he beat me up!" Overlapped with each other.

"Huh?" Ash responded.

Michael sighed in exasperation. "Calum ate my last slice of pizza last night so I punched him, he yelled, so I started beating him up, but someone complained about the noise. So the hotel people came and interrogated us. So now we're in trouble."

"If you guys get us kicked out of the hotel because of a piece of pizza, so help me god..." Lukes voice trailed off.

"It wasn't my fault! How was I supposed to know you wanted it!" Calum yelled across the table at mikey.

Luke and Ashton sighed and slouched in their chairs as the other two fought on.

And it would've gone on all day if ashton decided to go out and buy Michael a slice of pizza.

Ashton walked into the little pizza parlor and up to the counter.

He decided to just get Michael cheese, mostly because he didn't know what else to choose.

"Can I help you?" The lace said, bringing ashton to his senses.

"S-sorry, can I get a slice of cheese pizza?"

The woman looked ashton up and down. She thinks your fat. Ashton's mind screamed.

The lady walked away, and ashton shook the thought from his head. He sat down at a table and waited for the pizza.

That's when the girl came in.

"Mom, I think that's ashton Irwin." She whispered, just barely loud enough for ash to make out.

"From that band you like? The one you're going to see tonight?" The mother said. The teen nodded. "Well, go say hi or whatever!"

The girl walked over with a huge smile on her face.

"Ash... Ashton?" She said.

Ashton looked up, half smiling. "Hello there, love."

"Oh my god, it is you. I'm going to cry I love you so freaking much and oh my god I can't believe you're in front of me" the girls face was wet with tears of joy.

"Don't cry, beautiful. It's okay."

"I never thought I would meet you. Can I tell you a secret?"

Ashton nodded.

"You saved my life. You and the band." She whispered in his ear. Ashton grabbed one of her wrists, looking over her burn scars. He pulled her into a hug.

"Guess what, you and the fans save mine, too." Ashton whispered.

She clung to him tighter. "Ashton, I love you. Please stay strong? For me? For the fans? For the boys?" A tear fell down her face.

Ashton nodded. "Okay. I will. Now, don't tell the fans. I'm not ready to tell everyone."

"Wait. Picture please?" She said.

Ashton nodded, taking a few selfies with the girl, and then grabbing the pizza and going back to the hotel, slightly happier than before.

As he neared the hotel room, he heard luke inside the room with the others.

Ashton opened the door, smiling. "Where's Mikey?"

Calum pointed to the corner, where Michael was perched, holding on to the wall, charging his laptop.

Ash walked over and michael looked up. "Pizza?"

Ashton held it out, but michael grabbed Ashton's wrist with one hand, and place the pizza on the ground.

Ashtons breath hitched as e realized what michael had seen.

"Ashton what the fuck?" He whisper-yelled.

"I-um-I"

"Don't- I thought you were done with that habit. You know how upset it makes me to see anyone like this. It's terrible, ash. Don't do it, please." Michael begged.

"I- im sorry. I really am. But I'm just so down on myself right now. It's so hard to do anything right now." Ash responded.

"So deal with it some other way than killing yourself slowly, please ashton. It's upsetting to see you like this. I love you. We love you. The fans love you."

___________________

Hello, here's another chapter.

Michael found out o.O

What do you think about the fan interactions? Do you think it'll help? Does it work with the story?

What do you think about ashton and Luke? Do you think they're getting closer? Will they date?

How do you like the story? Is it good?

~abby 🌸