3 - Percy Jackson

His arms slid down me like water, and I could feel the heat between my legs.

"I have an idea princess, follow me"

I tried to stand and immediately almost fell, but Percy caught me and my legs shook.

"aww can my poor baby not walk?"

I whined
"Please Percy help me"

"Anything for you"
He picked me up bridal style and carried me outside, after slipping me into a baithing suit.

"Where are we going"
I asked

"you'll see"

He had carried me from his cabin to the beach. Of course.

He carried me into the water and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his grip on me tighten as he took me farther out.

"are you ready my queen?"

I nodded

"hold your breath"

I had taken a big gulp of air right before he pulled me under with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He had taken us far enough out to where we were at the sandbar.

"can you strip for me baby?"

I blushed and turned away from him sitting in the water. Then he pulled the string of my bikini to let my top come off.

I quickly dipped under the water and whispered

"Percy do not, just because you're the son of Posideon doesn't mean the ocean can protect us."

"Oh thats exactly what it means"

He proceeded to take off his swimming shorts and dive deeper into the ocean. That's when he didn't come up for a while. I mean I know he can breathe underwater but what if he wasn't ok.

That's when it grabbed my ankle and pulled me under. I tried to fight but it wrapped its muscular arms around me and I couldn't move. It wasn't trying to hurt me though.

"open your eyes princess"
Percy said.

I opened them and couldn't believe it, we were floating in open ocean. Just with one another.

"Oh Percy it's amazing, we can finally be really alone"

"yeah and I can do this"

He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. His hands rested on my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck.

He pulled my leg up and held it, that's when I felt him rub against me. His hard cock was right next to my pussy and I couldn't take anymore.

Apparently he couldn't handle it either because he ripped my bottoms off and his pants so fast I didn't know what happened.

"I'll be as gentle as I can baby, you know I can't control myself around you"

His cock slid into me slowly, I was still very wet from earlier and he almost had his full length in me. He hit my G spot once he got all the way in and I threw my head back and moaned.

I could feel him throbbing inside me as he started moving slowly.

"Please Percy never stop"

"wasn't planning on it"
he said as he moaned.

I could feel my orgasm building as he kept going faster. Once he grabbed my nipple in his mouth it was game over.

"I'm gonna cum percyyyyyy"
I screamed out as the sensation ran through me.

Percy tried to talk to me but all I could hear was faint whispering while my ears were ringing.

"Are you ok y/n?"

That's the first thing I heard when my vision came back into focus and my hearing came back.

"that was amazing"
I said as I laid myself on his chest.

"I could tell you enjoyed it"

I blushed at the comment but didn't move.

"Are you ready to go my love?"
Percy asked

"As long as you carry me"

"Let's go then"

As he carried me to his cabin I drifted off to sleep, his cum was still dripping out of me.