1 - Percy Jackson

Y/N pov :

I had waited forever for Percy to get home, I had a wonderful surprise for him.

I slid on my pretty lingerie that I had bought as a gift for him.

I knew just how much I drove him crazy and I was gonna use it against him

"Where is my pretty lady?"
Percy called as he opened the door.

I was sitting down across the bed trying to look innocent but when he walked in a bright blush came across his face.

"What do we have here?"
I said in a seductive voice.

Percy gulped and walked over to me, looking my body over.

"Like what you see baby?"

He nodded as a but of drool dripped from his mouth. He was looking right at my tits.

"You want a taste baby?"

He looked up at me shyly and nodded. I pulled him onto my chest as he just stared at me. I then pulled down my top, I could tell he was excited about having my tits in his mouth. What a cutie.

Once I have my breasts out he lays on them gently.

"Go ahead"

He looks up at me hesitantly and puts one of my nipples in his mouth. God it feels good, he's such a good boy.

"Aww is mommys little baby happy now?"
I say teasing him. He whines and let's my boob out of his mouth to hide.

"Don't tease mommy please, I can't handle it"

"Ik love, that's what makes it fun"

He whimpers and wraps his arms around me. I pull him onto my lap so he straddles me and rest my hands on his thighs.

He squirms as I start to slide my hands up. In that moment something set him off and he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out.

"Please y/n, I need this."

I grab his cock in my hand and start pumping which sends shivers down his body. He moans along with ever pump I make, he's adorable. I see the precum leaking out of him and he comes close to finishing and I let go.

He whines and says
"No no no please mommy please"

"mommy wants you to cum inside her"
I tell him

He turns red and nods quickly looking away. I pull his chin to look me in the eyes and tell him

"Fill me up baby boy, mommy wants your cock soaked before we're done"

He slides the bottom of my dress up to be able to get to my pussy. He looks so hot and I can't wait to fuck him.

As he starts to poke and prod between my legs he suddenly finds the spot. I moan loudly at the feeling and it surprises him. I can tell he liked it because thats when he started to go faster. Then he stuck the tip of himself into me. It felt like i was on mount olympus when he finally entered.

Our moans only got louder as i pulled his hair and got him to go deeper and deeper.

"I-I'm gonna cum"
He said.

"Go on baby mommys got you"

He cums inside me and all of his muscles loosen. He lays down on me and i keep using his cock while he cums. I speed up and his moans become more sloppy, as do mine.

"that's it baby, you're gonna make mommy cum"

He let another load out and I came with him. He filled me up just right. We were both clinging to eachother trying to catch our breath.

"I like that a lot"
Percy said.

"I could tell"

He blushed and hid his face in between my tits.

"Suck baby"

He glances up at me and smiles.

"yes ma'am"
he said and started sucking. I could yet used to that.