2 - Percy Jackson

I woke up next to Percy once again. Last night was absolutely perfect, but I was wore out. He cuddled into my chest as he slept and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I liked this a little too much. His head resting on my chest and his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer in his sleep and I could feel myself getting wetter.

I tried to go back to sleep but I was just too horny to. Percy peaked one of his eyes open and realized where he was. He knew he had tired me out last night so he decided to take control.

He bit my tit which caused me to jump awake.

"Goodmorning my love"
Percy said in the hottest, most seductive voice.

"h-hi"
I said to him

"Getting all shy now princess"

I was about to melt. I hid my face from him and buried myself in his chest. He gently lifted my head up to look at him.

"Hi babygirl"

"Hi daddy"
It came so naturally to me. He smiled and left kisses up my chest and neck.

I whimpered at his touch, his hands sliding up and down my sides, and maybe his hard cock rubbing against me as well.

I could tell he was getting impatient but still taking it slow.

"Please daddy please, use me as your toy, I'll be your breeding bunny"

That sent him over the edge.

He tore at my clothes eager to get them off. He then slid his fingers into the sides of my thong. I tried to slide up so he would pull them off but instead he pulled them up. I could feel the fabric rubbing on my clit and I moaned.

"So pretty my love"
he grumbled

"I could just eat you"
He slid his warm fingers into my wetness and pulled them back out again bringing them to his mouth. I moaned, it felt so good to have him in me even if it was just his fingers.

He licked my mess off of his fingers and made sure to get every last bit.

"I was right, you taste wonderful"

"daddyyyyyy"
I whined.

"shhh, daddy will reward you princess, just wait"

I didn't want to wait, I had been waiting for forever to have him inside me and he was just gonna wait?

"no"
I told him

"I want you in me now"

He grabbed onto my ass tightly and I let a little moan slip.

"you don't get to say no to me baby, now I get to punish you."

That wiped the smirk off my face, I think he could see the color drain from my face when he said it

"Are you scared now baby, hm?"

I shook my head no and he lifted up my chin.

"you will be"

------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of him taking the time to tie me down to the bed and putting a collar on me the punishment began.

"now sweet baby"
He taunted

"do you know why you're in trouble?"

I nod

"then what did you do"

I mumble incoherently.

"what. did. you. do."
he said menacingly. he grabbed my throat and forced me to look at him. I loved the feeling of his hand around my throat. I said quietly being hindered by him.

"Percy, i-"

he smacked me...I liked it. Tears welled in my eyes as I felt my cheek sting where his hand had been. Once he realized how intense it had just gotten he rested his hand where he smacked me. I flinched at his touch.

"Oh baby I'm-"

"no sorry, i loved that"

He smiled at me and kissed where he had hurt. He smelled like the surfer boy you see in beach towns. Absolutely perfect.

As I breathed him in he slid his arms down my sides, I was still needy.