ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

The students of Class 3-A were sent home after a few hours since the questioning of the Hexad member was going nowhere. But, Toshinori gets a call in the middle of the night from Tsukauchi with good news. The villain finally cracked under the quirk of one of their investigators who told them everything about the Hexad's plan to kidnap Phantom because of Tatsuo.

Originally, when they broke out of Tartarus, he refused to work for them or fight since he was depressed. He had no will to live or keep working without his "Angel" by his side. So, the Hexad devised a plan to find and kidnap Phantom, while also getting some revenge in the process. But, along with the information on what happened to Phantom, her location is also revealed.

Relieved and excited by this news, Toshinori rushes to tell all of the students about what he has learned and the new found hope they have.

•••••

Date: November 8, XXXX
Time: 12:46 a.m.
Location:

The chapter starts with (Y/n) in the middle of an escape attempt after she is left alone long enough to get the door to her room open. Tatsuo had stupidly left her untied after she fell asleep, and she woke up to the perfect opportunity to make her way out. The only problem is she is still bound by quirk restraint cuffs. She knows it will be nearly impossible to escape with them on, so she decides to search for a key. But, only minutes later she is caught by the twins and beaten for trying to escape.

She is dragged back to her room where Tatsuo waits, looking more pissed than ever. More beast than human. Tatsuo begins to yell at her and shames her for her actions, but when she snaps back, he hits her.

•••••

Date: November 8, XXXX
Time: 4:15 a.m.
Location: Dorian's Apartment (Tokyo)

Dorian wakes up in a panic in the middle of the night after having a nightmare about finding (Y/n) dead. His close, sibling-like relationship with her and the stress from taking over the agency has taken its toll on his mental and physical state. He no longer sleeps more than four hours a night.

Later in the day, on Dorian's way to the agency there is a large group of protestors in front of the hero president's building, claiming she ran away from her responsibilities or that she became a villain. The public still has no idea what has happened to her, since no one wanted to start a mass panic about the Villain Hexad. But, the news stories about Phantom show there is some hope, but the people are suffering without their No. 2 Hero.

•••••

Date: November 8, XXXX
Time: 4:13 p.m.
Location: Tokyo Police Department

Some of the members of Class 3-A are brought to a debriefing session from the police over the info they got on (Y/n)'s location and the mission to rescue her. The students are more excited and hopeful than ever, ready to bring (Y/n) back home with them.

(POV switch to (Y/n)) After her fight with Tatsuo where he struck her across the face (which really fucking hurt by the way), she now has a plan on how to escape. When he hit her, she noticed a chain around his neck with a small key attached, the perfect size for a key that would unlock the doors around the facility. Feeling hopeful, she begins to plot her escape and revenge.

•••••

Date: November 10, XXXX
Time: 7:58 p.m.
Location: Hexad Main Facilities

Dorian, Rumi, Keigo, Hakamata, Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Uraraka are ready to save (Y/n). Everyone is geared up and nervous about the trip they are about to make. Toshinori, who came as a supervisor, does his best to calm his students but can't even seem to calm himself down.

As they arrive at the scene, the fight immediately begins. The rest of the members of the Hexad are there and prepared, making it a long and drawn out battle. But, in the end, the heroes win the fight and begin to search the facility for (Y/n), only to discover that she is no longer there.

The POV switches constantly between them and (Y/n) as she makes her escape at the same time. In the end, she makes it out all on her own and makes a run for it. But, the heroes don't know that she made it out, thinking they had the wrong place or that she was moved before they could save her.

•••••

Date: November 10, XXXX
Time: 10:49 p.m.
Location:

Bakugo is immediately clouded in anger and everyone else is distraught as they believe they got the wrong place. Even Kirishima loses it and punches a wall. Fighting the entire time, believing if they could just search one more time they could find their lost friend, the students are taken back to UA with gloomy faces and no good news for the rest of the class.

(POV switch to (Y/n)) She is running for her life, desperate to get to a nearby police station that might have keys that'll work on her cuffs. Tatsuo had found out about her escape once he notices his necklace and key are missing, transforming into a dragon to chase her down. Just as she gets to the front steps of a police station, he lands on the building.

The police go into a panic but she manages to find someone and convince them to use their keys on her cuffs just as Tatsuo prepares to kill them all. The cuffs are taken off just in time and she uses a spirit wave to fight him.

•••••

Date: November 11, XXXX
Time: 8:13 a.m.
Location: UA High

Toshinori gets a call from Tsukauchi while working on his lesson plan, stating that (Y/n)'s been found and is in Tokyo police custody. He starts crying on the spot and runs to tell Class 3-A the great news. They all start crying as well and are grateful so they all try to leave to visit her, but as they get to the gates, (Y/n)'s already there with a smile on her face.

Beautiful reunion, blah, blah , blah. You get the point.

•••••
- Epilogue -

Date: June 20, XXXX
Time: 12:31 p.m.
Location: Phantom's Agency

Months after being reunited with her friends, family, and boyfriend, (Y/n) is in her office working when Bakugo struts in, demanding that she give him a harder assignment. They begin to tease each other and talk about their plans for dinner and him opening his own agency, etc.

Super cute, happy ending. ♥️

————————————————————————

Once again, I'd like to apologize for suddenly dropping this story once again. I'm sorry that it won't be officially finished but I just can't write anymore. At least this way, you all know how it would have gone and ended.

I love you, Dumplings!! ♥️♥️♥️