𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯... 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺

Start from the beginning

and whenever someone conducts an experiment, consent must always be asked before any further research can be done before any issues can be raised.

so to keep the peace between cleo and rikki, alexa remained in the middle as she listened to what the sertori and the chadwick had to say. the three girls all had their shoes off as they walked on the sand barefoot with their shoes in their grasp.

"how dare lewis expects pieces of us." rikki told the two girls, referring to lewis' request when he asked for a hair sample.

"he shouldn't have said something like that so casually in the middle of a public space where questions would be raised in which would make us suspicious." alexa pointed out to the two girls.

rikki nodded her head before she continued her rant, "him and his little experiments are really starting to bug me." 

"he's just trying to help." cleo chimed in as she came into defence of the mccartney.

"his help is better than someone like dr denman." alexa admitted, "but haven't you realised that lately, all he comes to you guys for is only for a sample of your dna?"

rikki nodded her head in agreement, "he likes annoying us." 

"you're angry?" cleo questioned the chadwick.

"he'd be angry too if he was a guinea big." rikki pointed out.

cleo shook her head, "i don't know. i've known lewis since i was five and i've never seen him get angry." she informed the two girls.

"yeah?" rikki questioned the sertori in disbelief, "well, we'll see about that."

alexa advised the blonde chadwick, "don't do anything too drastic, rikki. it's preferable to just talk to him if his experiments are making you uncomfortable."

rikki sent the rooney an innocent smile, "don't worry, lex. i won't do anything that'd hurt lewis."

👑

CLEO AND RIKKI (MAINLY RIKKI) DECIDED TO PROVE TO ALEXA THAT LEWIS WAS ACTING AS A SCIENTIST TO THE GIRLS INSTEAD OF THEIR FRIEND. so the three girls (excluding emma) were over at the sertori household the next day where lewis had called cleo asking where she was. so the three girls were waiting for lewis in the kitchen of the sertori household.

since lewis asked cleo and rikki for a hair sample for his experiment, rikki had already used a pair of scissors to cut off a small piece of her hair.

once lewis had arrived at the sertori household, he had a pair of scissors in one hand and plastic bags in the other to collect the samples he needed in order to conduct his experiments so he could figure out what was happening to the girls.

lewis had a small smile plastered on his face with a pair of scissors in his grasp as he made his way over to rikki. he held a piece of rikki's hair but before he could cut it off, the chadwick held up a piece of her hair to the mccartney, "i cut it for you myself." rikki said to lewis as she avoided making eye contact with the mccartney.

lewis took the piece of rikki's hair that she held out to him, "that's a big help. thank you." he pursed his lips before he placed rikki's hair in a plastic bag and sealed it shut.

"lewis?" rikki called to the mccartney, "bye." she waved her hand goodbye to lewis as her irritation and anger towards the mccartney continued to grow within her.

"yeah, yeah. no, i'll see you all tomorrow for the saliva swab." lewis told the girls.

alexa raised an eyebrow quizzically, "none of us said that we would take part in a saliva swab, lewis. just make the most of what you've got and then we can decide if we want to take part in the saliva swab." which caused lewis to shortly nod at the rooney before he made his way out of the sertori household.