"Shall we?" She asked seducively against his ear.

"Fuck yeah" he muttered.

He slammed his lips on hers and kissed her widely while she moaned. Soon their cloths disappeared and all that could be heard was the sound of her ass getting slammed and their loud moan of pleasure.

°°°

~WINDSOR CASTLE~

Aaron walked into his room and his eyes immediately searched for Gloria. She wasn't on the bed, she was sitting around the corner with her head rested on her knee.

'I hate you Aaron!!' Those words rang on his head and he sighed. What the fuck is wrong with him? He even punched a guard on his face.

Aaron walked towards her and carried her in a bridal style before placing her gently on the bed. He covered her with a quilt and stared at her face. She seems to have cried for a long time.

Her hair covered some part of her face and reach to tuck it behind her ear but stop Midway.

His eyes turned cold before he left the room.

°°°

"What do you mean you lost him?" Cassiel asked as his eyes turned cold as fuck!

"I'm deeply sorry my Lord.. I" he couldn't finish as Cassiel kicked him hard on his face and he bleed from his lips and nose. He staggered and kneel before Cassiel again.

"You got distracted by a mere woman.. it seems you're not useful as before. Should I just end you and send you back to hell?" Cassiel eyes turned green immediately and the aura around him turned chilly making Rex tremble in fear.

"I'll find him my Lord! Please forgive me!!" Rex bowed completly making his forehead touch the ground.

"Two days" Cassiel said.

"Thank you My Lord!" Rex said standing to leave immediately.

Cassiel stared at where he had just left remembering when he saw Scott at first.

"A warrior" he muttered closing his eyes in annoyance.

°°°

~DUNGEON~

It has been over some hours since Scott stayed in the same place. His arm wrapped around his knee as he kept his silence.

Some strange sound could be heard coming from inside. Of course they are deadly creatures. They'll rip him apart once they catch him.

His breath was shallow, tears filled his eyes and his heart beats fast scared of what is going to befall him. His neck still hurts but that was the least he was worried about.

'If he survives.. then I'll let him go' he remembered what he heard from Aaron. This is just too cruel. Why does he have to go through this?

"Mom" he thought closing his eyes again.

He doesn't know where he is and probably will die here and his body never found.

Scott opened his eyes again and what he saw made the blood on his face disappeared.

Bloody red eyes.

He can't count them all cus they were many of them and they were all staring at him. He could hear their snarling sounds getting louder and the red eyes getting more visible.

They were all coming close to him.

Scott still stayed put without moving a muscle but inside of him was total fear.

The creature came closer to him and Scott could roughly guess how it looks like.

A fucking huge beast with a face of a Tiger, it's Cannies are long and could be seen on the outer part of its mouth. It's probably ten times of his size.