CHAPTER 6

"Okay, you can move out now" clasping his hand together with a drop-dead smile.

"What? What do mean by I can move out now"

"I mean I'm back and am not planning on leaving anytime soon, so you can move out now." What?Daniel indeed has no shame.

"You can't do this, I have sacrificed for your children. I played a single parent for a year and all you can say is 'you can move out now'?" I berate him; I can't contain my rage any longer.

The kids greet their father with rapturous cheers and hugs and kisses. I have decided by now to stop crying and sue that unscrupulous liar for all the money I had sent. Sam and Diana are furious when I tell them the following day that I am moving out.

And of course, I told them the truth, everything their father has done to them and me. They cherish baby David, but I know it will take more than his presence for them to forgive him.

Having learned my lesson, I'm not sure if the beauty of a guy can still charm me. I now roam the streets of Brooklyn searching for a rich, mature and responsible honest guy. And I sure am not going to move in with him before marriage.

Diana, please promise me you will stay 8 forever, and never truth a guy exquisitely dashing.

This is one cruel twisted world.