Natalia's little posse even came up to me and they all started talking about things they told Natalia, but I had no recollection of. 

Frankly, I thought it was funny to see the look on their faces when they realized that it was I, Juliette, they were talking to and not Natalia. They were struck to the bone, and all said I looked pretty, but I don't know if they were being truthful or not.

Now, I'm currently outside in the pavilion on one of the benches reading an already pre-downloaded book on my phone when I heard someone clearing their throat, I look up to see Knox and Dean staring at me questionably.

Before any of them could speak I spoke, "No, I am not Natalia."

"So, you're Juliette?" Knox questions pointing a finger at me.

"Yup," I answered popping the 'p'. 

"Wow, um, you look pretty," Knox complements me.

I smile at his comment, "Thank you."

Looking at Dean, he's just staring at me with a solemn expression on his face. Using the only two braincells I still have left in my brain I realize that he isn't going to say anything.

It's not like I wanted him to say anything it's jus-

Shut up, you and I both know that you did want him to say something. Something along the lines of-

Can you just shut up like . . . please. I'm begging.

Drawing myself back to reality, I try my hardest to grasp at least one word from what Knox was busy blabbering on and on about. At least one word from a conversation that I do not care about in the slightest way possible.

"My point is, whenever you're ready, whenever you feel comfortable, I'm always here waiting, okay?"

" . . . yup," that was the only thing I could say right now, my attention was solely on Dean and why he was acting like I simply do not exist.

"Great, so uh . . . I and Dean are gonna head out now, okay?"

"'Kay," I smiled.

He smiled back das both him and Dean started walking away soon, they were out of my view.

I won't lie, Dean ignoring me kinda hurt, but then again, I wasn't really expecting us to be all body-body after one simple conversation that wasn't even in real life might I add.

Picking up my phone, I clicked on the app where I was reading the book when my phone made a little chime and a notification popping up on my screen to follow. Clicking on the message my heart suddenly stops as my cheeks turn a bright red.

Dean

You look very beautiful today, Julie. Like the hair, 

suits you very well.

1 minute ago.

Me

oh, uh, thank you.

that's very sweet of you.

2 minutes ago.

Dean

You're welcome. 

1 minute ago.

Me

dean . . .

5 minutes ago.

Dean