"Then I'll make my first move." She chuckled.

"Yah..." JeongYeon pushed her away. Sana pouted and hugged her arm once again.

"And what if I'm not?" JeongYeon asked further.

"Then I'll make you one. No one can resist me." Sana confidently winked to her.

"Seriously?" She chuckled in disbelief.

"Don't worry, you're safe for now. Tell me if I have a chance with you after our graduation." Sana said before kissing her cheek.

"No way. Find someone else." JeongYeon cringed.

"Oppa, I'm just teasing you, okay?"

"But why does it seem real to me?" JeongYeon raised her brows.

"Really?" Sana tiptoed, wrapping her arms around her nape.

"Go away, stupid." JeongYeon whined, backing off.

"It's fun teasing you." She chuckled, letting go of her.

"See you later." Sana gave her a flying kiss before entering her class.

JeongYeon shook her head and headed to her classroom. Smiling on Sana's silliness, she stepped in the class and found NaYeon on the seat already. She went to her friends and took her seat beside NaYeon. She put her bag on the desk but didn't bother to take out her sprained wrist out of her pocket. She leaned on her seat and turned to NaYeon who was busy in her phone.

"Good morning." She greeted but NaYeon didn't look at her.

"Where are you lost at?" JeongYeon leaned to her but NaYeon pushed her head away.

"What's wrong?" She asked in confusion.

NaYeon didn't respond so JeongYeon shrugged off, thinking she didn't want be disturbed and took out her notes. NaYeon glanced at her hand that was in her pocket as JinYoung had told her about her sprained wrist. She couldn't be mad at JinYoung because little injuries were common in what JeongYeon was learning but she was upset because JeongYeon hadn't yet told her about it.

The professor entered and NaYeon took out her notes as well. Their class started but she was often checking on JeongYeon, who was managing to write with her left hand, trying not to reveal her sprained hand. JeongYeon, who could feel NaYeon's eyes on herself, was getting anxious. 'Does she know about my hand?'

She guessed that NaYeon was mad about something because few classes had ended and they hadn't talk till now. The bell rang, indicating the lunch time and students started leaving the class after the professor left. After packing her bag, NaYeon also stood up to leave but JeongYeon stopped her, holding her pinky finger with her left hand.

"Have lunch with me, here." She requested.

"You guys go ahead." NaYeon said to the boys and sat back. They nodded and left.

"Are you mad about something?" JeongYeon asked, taking out her lunch box using her left hand.

"Why are you doing all the works with your left hand? You even wrote with your left hand." NaYeon questioned.

"I'm just practicing. If I won't do that then maybe, I'll forget how to use my left hand." She joked, trying to open the lid of the lunchbox with one hand.

NaYeon nodded, taking the lunchbox from her hand and opened the lid. JeongYeon smiled, grabbing the spoon but NaYeon took it back. She picked spoonful rice and offered it to JeongYeon. JeongYeon opened her mouth and was about to take a bite, NaYeon ate it, making her pout. She stabbed the spoon in the rice and looked up to JeongYeon, munching her food.