┃01┃

ʏᴀɴɢ’ꜱ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ
Vol. 01 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦ .       
ᴰᵉᵛᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ

A bride peacefully lay on the bed, her traditional wedding dress scattered across it like a red flower in full bloom

A bride peacefully lay on the bed, her traditional wedding dress scattered across it like a red flower in full bloom. Only her fair chin and neck were visible, as half of her face was veiled in red.

The silken sheets became disheveled as she restlessly twisted.

Her husband. Where is he?

She pursed her lips, mumbling about the discomfort caused by the dress and the accessories she had worn all day.

Her innocent eyes darted around the vast master bedroom curiously, yearning to explore, but the fatigue in her muscles resisted her desires. Her body craved rest after a long, tiresome day.

She would explore the manor later; it was huge, after all. A soft yawn escaped her tinted lips. She wanted to sleep but wasn’t allowed to.

She was a dutiful wife, so she waited for her husband.

Yet, her husband hadn’t returned.

Her thoughts wandered to him, recalling his tall physique. The only thing she noticed about her husband was that he was tall and strong.

Even when he lifted her during the ritual ceremony, Fei couldn’t muster the courage to look up at him, feeling shy and a bit afraid.

His arms felt firm and powerful as he carried her to the vehicle and then to their bedroom. He left shortly afterward.

Why? She could only wonder.

They hadn’t exchanged any words. The silence between them felt natural to the little bride, who had never been in the company of a man before.

She was raised solely by her mother. The master of the Lu family never visited during her seventeen years of upbringing.

Growing up, she always knew she was betrothed from the age of five. Since then, she had fantasized about her husband.

He must be like a handsome prince, Fei thought, smiling innocently despite being alone and unfamiliar with her surroundings.

Lu Fei was an obedient child, so obedient it worried others.