The quarry

We were playing loogie at the quarry with nothing but our boxers on

We were playing loogie at the quarry with nothing but our boxers on. And by 'we were playing loogie' I mean everyone else was while I was in the back covering my ears with my clothes still on.

"Omg that was terrible I win!" I heard Richie say as I uncover my hears. "You won?" Eddie questioned sounding like he really didn't believe him. "Yeah!" Richie confirmed. "Did you see my loogie?" Eddie exclaimed.

"That went the furthest! It's by distance!" Richie said while making intense hand gestures. "Mass. It's always been mass." Eddie states. "What the- what is- what is mass?" Richie exclaimed, dispite having A's in math.

"Who cares about how far it goes? It just matters how cool it looks like if it's green or white- or juicy and fat." Eddie explained. That's when I walked in. "Are we just talking about Richie's ass over here?" I joked dispite hearing the whole conversation. "Vicky!" Richie exclaimed quickly looking over at me. "Whaat?" I say smirking cuz you know I'm funny. "Don't be looking at my ass you perv!" Richie laughed out. I laughed to until bill interrupted.

"Alright, who's first?" He asked. We all looked down at the green lake full of green water that will most likely get us sick.

"I'll go!" We hear a girl voice say. We turn around and I realized that it was Bev. She took off her dress and ran over to the edge. "Sissies." She says smiling as she jumps off into the water. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie yelled as she landed in the water.

"Ah holy shit! We just got showed up by a girl!" Richie exclaimed. "Correction, a badass girl." I say as I start to get fully undressed in nothing but my boxers like everyone else. "Do we have to do that now..?" Stan asked getting more and more worried. "Yeah dude." I confirmed as I walk back up to them, tossing my shirt to the side.

"Come on!" Bev yelled from down in the water. "Oh shit.." Stan said, very obviously scared. "Don't be a pussy Stan the man." I say as I take Richies glasses off of him and put them by my stuff so he doesn't know where they are after. "If you are just sooo brave, how about you go then Vickster?" Richie says with his hand on his hip. I have no idea how he comes up with such names but I lo- I hate them. So much.

"Fine then richy rich, under one condition." I say smirking. I'm about to say the best thing ever. "Yeeaaahhh?" He said. "You're comin down with me." I state. "Wha-" he was going to ask but I interrupted by stepping infront of him. "Don't be a wuss riiich." I say as I wrap my arms around him and fall off the edge. "AAAAHHHH VICKY WHAT THE FUUCK!" He screeched as we fell into the water.

I come up out of the water laughing so hard it kinda hurt as rich comes up whining about how he wasn't ready and stuff.

"You biiitchhh how dare yooouu! I wasn't readdyyyy- that huuurt" he whined. "Alright alright I'm sorry- just stop being a little baby-" I say as I pat his head. He gasped so loudly that I thought something had bit him but he just said, "AwWWwWwW you called me babbyyyyy!" And latched onto me. Obviously I was red as a tomato cuz trust me, Richie without his glasses on looks like fucking Johnny depp or something.