DASR 1

A handsome man sat in a majestic office and by the decor of the office one could tell her is a wealthy man.

The cost of his suit alone was the yearly salary of a middle class person and his aura and demeanour proves he was not to mess with and that man was none other than Rudra Singh Rathore, the billionaire and ASR's archenemy and rival.

He was a busy man protecting his empire from wolves like ASR who will do anything to bring him down to be on top and he had little time to indulge in time wasting activities but the beautiful woman in front of him has been sleeping in the parking ...

He was a busy man protecting his empire from wolves like ASR who will do anything to bring him down to be on top and he had little time to indulge in time wasting activities but the beautiful woman in front of him has been sleeping in the parking lot for the past two days refusing to leave until he sees him.

He wondered what he wanted from her and seeing her red buffy eyes and dark circles under her beautiful mesmerizing hazel eyes made him feel something he had never felt in his life for anyone, Sympathy.

He pulled out a check book from his drawer and wrote a generous seven figure sum and pushed it on his desks towards the lady who leaned closer and frown and she looked back at Raghav with rage which surprised him and the surprise turned to shock when she picked up the check and tore it into pieces throwing it behind her.

"I am not here for your charity or your money. " The lady said in a soft voice and Raghav leaned on his desk staring at her.

"Who and you and what do you want from me if not money? "

The lady sighed and closed a eyes for a few seconds and opened it and Raghav flinched seeing the sudden hatred in her eyes and what she said next finally made sense to him.

"My name is Khushi and I want you to help me destroy Arnav Singh Raizada. "

RM.

Mami held on to her husband's leg crying and begging but he had a stern look on his face and refused to listen.

"I am sorry please don't send me away...... I promise to tell Payal the truth and fix everything....... Please don't send me back to my father's house. " Mami begged in tears and Manohar glated down at her and kicked her off him making Mami fall with a look of shock on her face.

"Let me guess, you have bragged so much for trapping me and looked down on people back in you village and you will be come a laughing stock isn't it!?........ You make me sick Manu and I can't understand why I fell for a manipulative gold digging woman like you....... You plotted with Anjali and ruined the lives of your sons all for what, so that Anjali can bring her criminal husband back and you can get a high class woman as your daughter in law....... Do you think any high class woman will tolerate an illiterate like you and allow you to control her?........ See what you and my pathetic excuse of a mother have caused but who am I blaming when I am also at fault....... I leff the house to my mother thinking she will be just in her judgement........ I should have put my foot down from the beginning when Anjali's whimps were made the priority of everyone...... I hate myself so much for this but it ends now........ I am divorcing you and you are leaving today back to the slums where you belong. "