Everyone on the island loves each other, and they only have pity for Gao Tiantian. In addition, everyone is so busy every day, and even Gao Tiantian is so busy that she has no time to think about it. West, of course everything is fine.

Now Tao Rongye cooks three meals a day in the camp.

But the aftereffects of his head injury are quite severe, often dizzy and weak... He doesn't want himself to be a drag on everyone, so he gets up early every day to ensure that he has enough time to cook slowly.

Today's breakfast is yam rice porridge, plus chili fried meat and wild vegetable cakes.

In the yam and rice porridge, rice

only accounts for one-third, and two-thirds are chopped yam grains. The yams were dug by Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian yesterday afternoon, and Tao Rongye got up early in the morning to deal with the yams, and the slippery mucus caused little red rashes all over his body.

But it doesn't matter, as long as the friends can eat three meals a day and eat well. He has rough skin and thick flesh, so what's wrong with the rash? Just stay for a while, take a shower and rest.

The rice in the yam and rice porridge was soaked in water by Tao Rongye while sleeping the night before. So when you wake up in the morning and cook porridge for about ten minutes, the rice grains will be rotten into soft and glutinous rice flowers.

The fragrant rice porridge is soaked in crispy yam grains, and the soup porridge is thick and full.

The meat in the chili fried pork came from a dead weasel that Long Qiang found in a trap when he went to patrol the mountains yesterday.

If this thing was still alive, Long Qiang would not want it. I took it back only when I saw that it was dead, and took care of it overnight. The meat is a bit fishy, ​​and it must be fried with chili to cover the fishy smell.

Zhi Zhi took a mouthful of fried pork with chili, and was so hot that he hissed, she quickly swallowed a mouthful of yam porridge, and took a while to swallow it down. She didn't dare to eat this chili fried meat anymore, so she took a piece of wild vegetable cake.

Wild vegetable cakes are wild vegetables that have been blanched and finely chopped, mixed with a very thin batter...then put some oil on the shovel, and put the batter in the stove to bake.

Tao Rongye added some minced ginger and shallots to the wild vegetable cake, which covered the bitterness of the wild vegetable, and it was burnt and crunchy, especially delicious.

Zhizhi gnawed a few mouthfuls of the crispy wild vegetable pancakes, suddenly remembered something, and suggested: "...By the way, I want to raise two more pigs, do you have any opinions?" Everyone was stunned

.

Hong Hehe took a sip of the rice porridge and said, "Of course it's good to raise pigs. Pork is delicious! But weeding pigs is very hard work, and it takes a special job! Now we are so busy every day, how can we have time?" Killing pigweed?"

Everyone nodded in unison.

Zhi Zhi's inspiration for raising pigs came from the day Tao Rongye was injured more than a month ago - the skinny monkey went to invite the boss to come... Later, the boss asked the skinny monkey to return to Zhengyi Island to move food. Zhizhi saw with her own eyes that after the "meal" was finished by the master and the pirate uncles and grandpas, they left a large amount of fish bones on the ground...and attracted more than a dozen dogs from the village!

She told the story to her friends, and then said: "Justice Island is very close to us, and the boat will go there to pull back the fish bones they left over to feed the pigs... Is this feasible? Otherwise, I think they will All of them were thrown into the sea directly. Of course, it can be said that the residue was fed to the fish, but it can also be said that the oil and salt polluted the sea water! Why don't we use the waste?" Everyone fell into deep thought