"Seemed like her hotness isn't helping you at all." Aayansh cursed under his breath, hearing his best friend but of course, he needed to control himself.

"Can I use your bedroom. Kirti is too hot to handle today." Dhruv questioned, staring at his wife who was now standing with Aadhya.

"Don't you have a bathroom kink?" Aayansh raised his eyebrows.

"Fuck you." Dhruv whispered, digging in his pocket and dialled Kirti.

"Your wife, I'm straight. You can use the guest room." Aayansh said, looking at him.

______^_____

"Woah, Kya baat hai. You both are twinning." Riya exclaimed looking at Aadhya and then at Aayansh who was standing beside her

"Not bad Jiju. The theme of the party is black while you two are in white." Mahi said, nudging Aadhya's shoulder.

"Of course, match made in heaven." Aditi joined them, with a teasing smile. Aadhya tried to hide her shy smile while Aayansh, he wasn't able to take his eyes off from her.

"Bhai, thoda idhar udhar bhi dhyaan do. You're staring at her since she walked into the venue." Shivam said, smirking a little.

(Brother, look here and there as well.)

"Tu aaj kuch jyada hi nhi uad rha. I saw your gift." Aayansh rolled his eyes at his brother while the other were engaged in their conversation.

(You're flying way too high.)

"Pasand aaya? Vese, kyu nhi aayega. It must be your necessity these days." Shivam wiggled his eyebrows.

(Did you like it? Well why won't you.)

"Kya diya? Kya diya? Muje bhi batao." Rithik who was silently hearing their conversation Suddenly questioned.

(What did you gifted. Show it to me as well.)

"Gaav bsa nhi, bhikhari pahle Aa gye." Aayansh muttered under his breath before walking away from there while Shivam and Rithik held their laugh.

(The village haven't been settled but the beggars came first.)

Aayansh was standing in a corner as he wasn't a party person at all, holding his drink when Reyaan joined him.

"Happy birthday, Aayansh." Reyaan said but he had a glare on his face instead of a smile.

"Thank you." Aayansh mumbled.

"Remember my warning, Aayansh Rajvanshi." Reyaan looked at him and then glanced at Aadhya.

Aditi caught Reyaan and Aayansh standing together and elbowed Aadhya.

"Seems like Reyaan will eat your husband alive today." She whispered, making Aadhya sigh.

"Reyaan bhai should really stop being angry at him. It wasn't his fault." Aadhya mumbled, earning a positive nod from Aditi.

"I'll see him, you should enjoy the party." Aditi went away from their, tapping her shoulder in assurance. Aadhya's eyes followed her and soon she saw, Aditi taking Reyaan away.

She looked away immediately when Aayansh and she made an eye contact but it wasn't the end.

Her eyes landed on the person she never wanted to see or least expected here.

Karan, who had a smug on his face raised the Glass of bear he was holding when Aadhya looked at him and she saw him coming towards her a while later.

She clutched onto the dress and felt anxiety rising in her body. She didn't want to ruin the party just because of her so turning her heels, she started walking towards the mansion.