~14~

Please ignore the mistakes

Jungkook was interrogating Dr Jaemin when his phone ringed twice. He saw the phone and it was a call from Jin. He ignored it and was about to question Jaemin again when his phone again started ringing. He now picks up the call and heard the voice of someone crying. He checked his phone to see who is it and it is Jin. "What the hell happened?", Jungkook asked. "Taehung...", Jin was about to say something but he broke down crying and this made Jungkook more nervous. This is the not the first time he is nervous but well it is the first time the mafia king is nervous. "Taehyung?", Jungkook repeated his name wishing now Jin will tell him but he only hears sound of crying.

He couldn't able to control his curiosity and shouted, "What happened to him?", Jungkook said, "Fucking answer me." "Taehyung... is... missing", Jin said still crying. "WHAT?", Jungkook shouted and rushed towards the exit. He saw Jimin talking with the receptionist. He eyed Jimin and soon he was there inside the car. "What happened boss?", Jimin questioned him. Jimin was guessing maybe it would related to Bogum as there were some new illegal weapons in the country but his guessed soon proved wrong when he heard that Taehyung was missing. He was not surprised because Taehyung was missing. He was surprised cause why Jungkook was so desperate about Taehyung's missing.

Soon they reached the mansion and Jungkook rushed towards his room and saw Jin was crying sitting on the bed and Namjoon was trying to comfort him. "Where was he?", Jungkook asked his voice is not as usual. Jungkook asked Jin in a soft tone. "Don't know we were in the garden when Jin heard some noise and we ran here... But when we came there was this note and nothing else", Namjoon said while consoling Jin and pointing the note on the bed. Jungkook rushed towards the bed to grab the note.

Don't worry I am not going to tell the police about the things you did to me or to my mother. Just for once let me live or just for once let me die on my own will.

-Taehyung

Jungkook squeezed the letter and throw it. "Jimin I want him in front of me within 2 hrs. Find him", Jungkook said his voice is neither cold nor normal it's hollow. Like he lost something.

Time skips...

Jungkook tried his best to find Taehyung but he failed. There was sign of Taehyung. Taehyung also left Jungkook like Tae did.

"Boss what should we do now?", Jimin asked Jungkook. "Stop finding him", Jungkook said. "But if he---", Jimin said. "He left the country, just stop finding him", Jungkook said.

Next part:-

"Well I already saw the monster in you why will I get afraid now?", Taehyung said with a smile.

"Well that was the past", Jungkook said.

Author's note:-

Sorry for super late update... But I hope you liked it. Please tell me whether you liked it or not.