Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, I have a son and he's the same age as you, charming and bubbly like you,too." She said making me smile at her.

"What's his name?"

She was about to answer when my phone rang, I figured out Allison knows I'm not in the car and must be frantic to know where I went.

"Okay, that's my cue. Nice to meet you Auntie, See you next time!" I shouted and she just waved at me before I ran across the street.

Allison never stops nagging at me and keeps on saying things I already heard her say for the past year.

"I said this to you thousand times before but you're not listening to me!!! You are now a celebrity,Ysa! You could've got hurt or worst! What will I tell your Auntie if something bad happens to you? Mygosh! You one stubborn young lady!" She frustratedly said and I laughed mentally at her.

"I met Emily Agreste at the park earlier." I said making her pause and look ate with wide eyes.

"W-what?!" She shouted.

"I accidentally bumped into her, we shared a small conversation before you rudely interrupted us." I rolled my eyes at her while she stared at me with disbelief.

"No you didn't!" She asked still couldn't think straight.

"Uhuh, yes I did." I said.

"No way!" She said unbelievably.

"Yes,way." I protested and turn my back on her before heading to the fridge to grab a drink.

------------------------------------------------------

Allison is still talking about my encounter with the famous actress earlier, and still couldn't process what happened.

"I can't believe you ran into her."

"I bumped into her, I didn't ran. And for the last time, you've been mumbling that 3 hours ago. Quit it." I irritatedly said.

She couldn't keep her mouth shut for the past 3 hours now. She must have been seriously fangirling over Emily Agreste. Weeks past and the news that Emily is officially here in London spread like a wild fire. Reporters and paparazzi's all gathered at the conference where Emily together with her husband, Gabriel Agreste are to announce her upcoming movie. I was also in the back stage for the promotion of my movie and it will be aired after Emily's movie. I was playing with my guitar when someone tapped my shoulder, I looked at the person and saw an unfamiliar blonde haired boy smiling at me. I raise my brow at him.

"Who are you?" I asked. He might a fan and came here to take my autograph.

"I'm Adrien. Wanna play with me?" He offered but I shook my head. As much as I wanted to, Allison will kill me.

"No, I'm sorry. My manager will kill me if I will leave this spot." I said and he smiled widely at me.

"Who says we'll leave this spot? If your manager won't let you leave, then we'll play right here." He suggested while sitting beside me. He kept me company for the past hour and keep on asking too many questions. It's irritating but not boring at the same time.

"Do you have a friend?" He asked stopping me from playing my guitar. I shook my head.

"I don't have one.i don't need one either." I answered.

"Then I can be your friend. My father won't allow me to have normal friends and I don't go to school like any kids and I only have one friend. My childhood friend to be exact." He sadly say.

"Fine. I can be your friend." I offered. He lift his head and cross the space between us and hugged me. And the conversation continued..

The promotion ended, and Adrien and I parted ways because his bodyguard called him, I watched as he was taken away from me while he's waving his hand and keep on shouting..

"See you soon,friend." I sighed thinking what kind of a friend am I to not Introduce myself to him. We've been talking for 2 hours and I didn't even mention my name. Oh well. It's probably a one time thing. He'll forget about me eventually.

"I see you've made a friend." Allison spoke behind me making me jump a little.

"He's not a friend." I said.

"Whatever you say,Ysa. Whatever you say." She teased me and I glared at her before heading towards the back door. I'm sure there's still some paparazzi's left at the main entrance so Allison parked our car Across the street for better access when things went south. I got out at the exit and at first, there's not a single person. Allison stayed behind me and I was ready to cross the street when a few paparazzi's ran towards me making me panic. I crossed the street without even looking when I suddenly heard a car honking and going fast beside me. The driver must have thought I'll get out of the way but I didn't! I was too scared to even move. I closed my eyes, praying that someone will save me and also readying myself for the impact.

"Allison." I muttered bracing myself.

1

2

3

4

5

I don't feel pain. In fact! I'm unharmed. I opened my eyes only to hear gasps from the people. I noticed that I'm wrapped in someone's arms, protecting me from whatever harm and for the first time, I felt safe. But then, I heard a loud cry and it's coming behind me.

"MOTHER!" A loud voice echoed in my ears and that's where I saw him. Adrien, he's running towards us and no one is stopping him. I looked at the person who just saved me and was about to say my gratitude when I saw her face. I was horrified when I realized who she was. There's she is, laying in the concrete floor. Full of blood and unmoving. Tears streamed from my eyes and I was about to touch her when Adrien beats me to it. He pushed me away, and I swear I saw anger in his eyes.

"Go away! What did you do to my mother!" He shouted at me and that's where Allison came to view. She wrapped her arms around me, comforting me.

The people then came to the scene and some are even taking pictures but Allison covered my face. I tried to come near Adrien when he pushed me away again.

"I SAID GO AWAY! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE! I HATE YOU! YOU HURT MY MOTHER!I DONT WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN. I REGRET THE DAY I EVER MET YOU!" He angrily said while glaring at me.

I sobbed while saying sorry, I didn't know she's the one who save me. If I knew I couldn't have been very reckless. That's where I realized I don't want a friend anymore. I stood up but before I could even take a step back I fainted. The last sight that I saw when I close my eyes is the unmoving body of Emily Agreste and her son, Adrien Agreste.

------------------------------------------------------

I gasped for air when I woke up the next morning. I was panting and catching my breath nonstop. Jinro flew beside me with worry filled his face. I was crying in my sleep. But why? Suddenly I remembered it all. The conference, Adrien, The Accident, Emily. I cried harder with the thought that the child who loathed me turns out the guy I've been inlove with. Does he know? Does he want revenge? Oh my god! What if---what if it was all a lie? What if he was just pretending so that he can get revenge from what happen 9 years ago? N-no! It can't be right? He loves me right? Why now? Just when things gets better,why do I have to remember it now? And Adrien. What will he do if he finds out?

"Ysa, are you okay? You've been crying in your sleep." Jinro said.

"I-i had a very bad dream, Jinro!" I cried.

"It's okay. It's just a dream." He patted my head. If only it's just a dream Jinro. If only..

------------------------------------------------------

          -End of Chapter Twenty-One.