Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant

Start bij het begin

"So why are you pouting?" She asked me again.

"I heard the producer talked about someone named Emily Agreste having a shooting here in london.who is she?" I answered and her eyes widen in shock.

"You mean THE Emily Agreste?!" She shrieked.

"Uhuh, that's what I heard." I assured. She tapped her phone and showed me the picture of  two persons. Oh, so that's Emily Agreste? Woah! She's beautiful!

"She's one of the greatest actress in the whole world. I love her! And her husband is the famous designer, Gabriel Agreste from Par---wait a minute! Don't tell me you lost your mood because you heard them saying that Emily Agreste lives in Paris?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, technically. Yes, I heard them mentioning the P word." I said making her laugh loudly.

"Oh, I thought you had better problems than that." She said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?! THAT is my biggest problem! Don't you remember the MAIN reason why I was exiled here?" I pouted.

"You're overreacting, your parents didn't exile you here. You're here for a vacation missy. But you chose to stay to hold your pride and become the famous singer." She explained and I roll my eyes again. That's the same thing. Instead of sending my good for nothing sister here they decided to send me instead. Stupid Marinette!

"Well atleast, you're half way on chasing your dreams." She said and I just ignored her. That's right! I'll prove them that I can be better than my sister. And then they'll be sorry.

After our last day of shooting,Allison decided to grab a food in our favorite restaurant while I wait for her inside the car. As I was listening to music I noticed a park in the nearby street and decided to check it out since Allison will surely be stuck there for a few minutes or even an hour. I crossed the street after putting my hat and my sunglasses, afraid of someone might recognize me.

"This park is cool." I thought to myself after I reached the other side of the road.

I continue walking and almost hit the ground when I bumped into someone.  Her sunglasses fell into the ground giving me access to look at her face clearly and I almost screamed when I realized who she is. EMILY AGRESTE?!  I thought she'll be coming here next week? What the hell?! I was about to say her name out loud when she gestures me to keep quiet,and I did. She picked her sunglasses and smiled at me.

"Hello, what's your name?" She asked.Even her voice sounds beautiful!

"I-im Ysa Dupain-Cheng, N-nice to meet you." I bowed at her and she chuckled.

"Thought I recognized that features." She said making me stare at her.

"Y-you know me?" I said dumbfoundedly.

"Of course, your the new child star. And may I know how old are you?" She asked again. Even though I'm surprised I still manage to shoot her an answer.

"I'm 11, why'd you ask, Ma'am?" We continue on walking and stopped at the bench beside a large oak tree and took a seat.

"Please just call me, Emily." Is she serious right now?

"Oho,no I won't. I mean, You're the famous actress, and you want me to call you by your first name? Nah-uh, not happening." I protested and she laughed at me.

"Okay, just call me Auntie." She smiled and I blush. Well if she insist.

"O-okay, A-auntie." I stuttered and she just chuckled in return.