LEVEL 88 - "Provisional Licensing Exam, End!"

Începe de la început

"Holy crap. Did he really fail?" Ashido stares surprised at Todoroki.

"How did two out of three of our top classmates not pass the exam?" Sero frowns.

"Shoulda been more careful with what you said! Words are important, you know." Kaminari winked at Bakugo, only to flinch when Bakugo scowled at him, "Uh—"

"Shut your mouth before I murder you."

Mineta hummed with a grin, "Those entitled people at the top think so highly of themselves, don't they? Their own egos are their worst enemies."

Mineta creeped up behind Todoroki, "Looks like our class hierarchy is collapsing!"

Y/n frowns, grabbing the boy and throwing him to the ground a fair distance away, glaring down at him as he stumbled away from the girl.

Y/n's threats towards the small perverted grape boy were becoming more and more common.

Why did the teachers never do anything about him...? Y/n sighs to herself, Not to mentioned that Mineta was always creeping on the girls, even attempting to molest them at times.

She shook her head, Adults are idiotic. They never...

Y/n moves back towards Izuku, forcefully dragging her thoughts away from that subject.

"So, next we'll give you the printouts of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve going forward." Mera explains as multiple people in suits start to hand out papers to the students.

Y/n blinks at her score, not expecting it to be so high, 96.

That's... only four points off from 100.

S̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶

"Anyways," The tired voice of Mera drags her away from her thoughts.

"Moving forward, those of you who passed can exercise the same authority pro heroes, but only during emergency situations. In other words, fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents. You may act using your best judgment, with no direct orders."

"Keep in mind that your every action from now on carry's with it a deep responsibility toward bettering our society and that the world is watching you."

"I'm sure you're aware that All Might, our greatest hero, no longer has his incredible power. One of the reasons crime in this country has been so low is due to his presence. With that deterrent gone, criminals are sure to become bolder and more widespread. Except the balance we currently have in our world to be destroyed, and for things to change quickly." Mera took another sip of his coffee before continuing.

"You young people will be the hope for our future. It's imperative that you become exemplary heroes. That you're able to suppress crime as he did."

"Remember, the license you earned today is provisional, and you still have much to do. I would like for you to think of yourselves as fledglings, and be even more diligent in your studies. And as for those who fell short and did not pass. We don't have time for you to feel bitter about your loss."

"Instead, we offer you a chance to redeem yourselves. After you attend a three-month-long special course and pass an indivisible test, we plan to issue a provisional license to those of you who failed as well."

"In order for us to reach the idyllic future that I just spoke of, we're going to need as many good heroes on the streets as we can get. The first round was one to weed people out. But we would like to grow the 100 selected in that test as much as possible. That's why we watched you all until the end. So we could see for yourselves that you each have promise. That once your shortcomings are corrected, you have the potential to be as great as your fellow classmates."

"This special course will keep you busy, as if will run concurrently with your normal studies. You're welcome to retake the exam in April if you perfer to wait."

And with that, the Provisional Licensing Exam was finally complete.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !