Chapter 1:Dream

Vulces:"It was... very interesting. I couldn't separate reality from the dream even though how hard I tried. Maybe that was the way it was intended to be."

Vulces:"Hey Jade... Do you understand... Dreams?"

Jade:"Hm? What is that now? My little brother wants to learn fortune reading?"

Vulces:"A joker like always. I wish I was like you. Wouldn't it be nice? What do you think?"

Jade:"Forget about that and tell me what happened."

Vulces:"If that's the case..."

Vulces sighed

Vulces:"It was really messy. Every place I took a step on was turned into water, it was just normal moments ago. Then a whole sea appeared. And there was a vortex in the middle of it. There was people with me, a lot of people, but I didn't know any of them. But the vortex didn't care and swallowed them whole. Then the middle of it split open and started sucking in more and more people. And the-"

Jade:"Woah, woah. I got confused, can we slow down?"

Vulces:"The point of me telling you my dream was to solve my own confusion. You were a great help, thanks."

Jade:"Aww please don't get mad at me... I made breakfast~"

Vulces lifted his head and smiled

Vulces:"Who said I was mad, my dear sister?"

Jade:"Then, come to breakfast already."

Vulces:"Alright~"

No matter how much young Vulces smiled at her sister, her mind involuntarily drifted back to that dream. He argued in his head that it had to mean something, but part of him also argued that he had to accept that it was just a dream...

The sound that pulled him out of the raging waters of the sea of thoughts was the knocking on the door.

Vulces slowly made his way to the door and opened it. As soon as he opened it, he was confronted by a young man who looked as if he deserved the title of son of the sun. As soon as the door opened, he dropped his smile and spoke with an expression of disappointment.

Aristle:"Aren't you ready for school yet..? I don't know if you've forgotten, but vacation starts tomorrow, Vulces... Three minutes. Get dressed and grab your bag. And don't forget you'll get your ID today. Are you ready?"

Vulces shouts as he quickly makes his way to his room.

Vulces:"Don't try distracting me!"