"I've never heard you mention your mother. Only your father and siblings in the past seasons." Alejandro dropped his flirtation, genuinely confused at this sudden turn in Heather's attitude.

"Yeah well I actually like my mom, so no point in bringing her into this. Now move! I've had to pee since New York. Sierra was in there for like eight hours just blabbering." Heather pushed Alejandro to the side and rushed into the bathroom.

Standing alone, Alejandro was left more puzzled than ever. 'She likes her mom and not the rest of her family.' He could only imagine their family picture, a group of similar looking scowls and furrowed brows. Heather and her mother. Did she watch the show? Did she like it? Would a picture of Heather make the mantle next to the family photo? A similar image lingered in his mind after; his family photo sitting in his living room right above the fireplace. His brothers and father positioned together with Alejandro next to his dear mami. Knowing their similar family history caused a stirring feeling in his stomach. Empathy and understanding mixed like a ball of burning light inside him. Whatever it was, it made him worry about finally eliminating Heather.

-------------

Over the intercom, Chris instructed the cast to meet in the cargo hold. Surprisingly, none of the contestants mentioned being dropped out to free-fall. No boats were there waiting for them. Relaxed, they all stood around, waiting for further instruction. While idle, Alejandro stood close to Heather. He knew they had few moments to talk and their recent conversation created a hunger for information in him.

"So what prize did your team receive? I saw Cody bouncing off the walls with chocolate on his chin, was it just candy?" He asked, laughing.

"Just some food and some dumb machine thing. I thought it might be a trap so I threw it out." Heather replied. She didn't bother looking at him. She knew the smirk he surely had on.

Alejandro only laughed harder. "You threw out a gift from Chris? After winning? Why would you do something stupid like that?" In between his chuckles Heather huffed. She didn't need to look at his smile for confirmation, she could see it in her mind. Clear as the day before when she dropped the meat grinder.

"None of your busine-" Heather was unable to finish her sentence as the hanger opened and everyone was dropped again. Heather screamed only able to think one thought; 'Great, what goes around comes around.' She hoped both her and the grinder have somewhere safe to land.

-------------

The fall was shorter than the last and the teens landed spread out in the thick blanket of snow. Alejandro had landed safely and was dusting himself when he heard one of his cast members screaming above him. "Whoooaaa!" He had only a moment to look up when Leshawna landed directly on top of him. Pinning him to the ground, she thanked him for breaking her fall. Exasperated, he could only muster out a weak "no problem." while waiting for her to dismount.

He had pulled himself and regrouped with his team when Chris arrived in the air. He used a loudspeaker and some sort of off-brand jetpack to keep himself away from the possible avalanches. Something he announced to the cast seconds before directing them to sing.

The others started singing, Heather choosing to use her line to threaten Owen, while Alejandro began to sing directly to Leshawna. "When you don't hold back and lead the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you." His voice was steady and melodious and Leshawna melted just listening to him. She approached him and sang a sweet line about his eyes while stroking his cheek. Looking for the nearest camera she gave a sad smile and apologized to Harold. That's when he knew he had her. 'I could encourage her to do anything. How can I use this to my advantage?' He didn't have much time to ponder this, as the song had ended with the sudden appearance of an avalanche.