The cold, stoney look in the Sokovian's eyes sent shivers down Natasha's spine.

" lay down." She commanded.

Natasha caught her drift, laying down on her stomach.

" And now," Wanda said, " comes the punishment."

Natasha cried out as she felt the sting of the riding crop against her ass.

" One." The Sokovian said, her voice filled with a fix of lust and sadisim that the Russian maybe found a little too attractive.

Once again the crop came down with a loud smack and Natasha whimpered, both from pain and arousal.

" Two."

Another sting and this time Natasha moaned a bit.

The Sokovian stopped.

" Sit up." She commanded.

The russian did what she was told.

Wanda reached down and ran two fingers against Natasha's pussy, making her moan softly.

The Sokovian stared at the liquid that coated her fingers, spreading them slightly and watching as a string connected them.

" If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were enjoying this. " Wanda said, shifting her gaze from her clear coated fingers to the lustfilled Russian.

" I-i swear im not." Natasha replied.

" Are you lying to me?"

" No. " Natasha said, wanting desperatly to continue.

" No what? " the Sokovian prodded.

"... No mommy." Natasha said.

" Thats better, now, lay back down." The Sokovian grinned.

Natasha felt the sting as the crop came down again, crying out.

" Four."

Smack.

" Five."

Smack.

"Six."

Smack.

" Seven."

Smack.

"Eight."

Smack.

" Nine."

The last smack was followed by a quiet moan as Wanda announced that ten had been reached.

Wanda put the crop down, and stared at the redish purple that decorated the ass beneath her.

She smirked at her handy work.

" Sit up." She commanded, watching as the Russian obeyed like an eager puppy.

" Now listen," wanda bent down, getting eye level with Natasha, " you're my little slut, understood?".

Natasha nodded eagerly.

" Now open." Wanda commanded.

Natasha opened her mouth wide.

Wanda proceeded to spit in the Russian's mouth.

" now swallow." She comanded.

Natasha did as she was told, swallowing the liquid with a satisfied hum.

" So cute." The Sokovian said.

She then situated herself so she was sitting on the Russian's lap, gently grinding herself against Natasha, through the lace.