You're having bad period cramps

It is 7 in the morning. Usually, Bebe is awake before you. You are suffering with bad period cramps. You are laying in fetal position. You're in so much pain that you couldn't stay still at all. You didn't wanna wake up Bebe but you had to because they pain was unbearable.

You tap Bebe so she can wake up. Bebe must've been in a deep sleep because she didn't feel you tap her. You then shake a little so she can wake up.

After 3 minutes, Bebe wakes up. She notices you're in fetal position.

What's wrong?" Bebe concerned.

You couldn't say a word because the period cramps hurt so bad.

"Cramps?" Bebe says.

You nodded. Bebe rubs your back.

"Want me to get my heating pad?" Bebe asks.

You nodded while suffering in so much pain.

Bebe gets out of bed and goes downstairs to get her heating pad. She comes up the stairs into the room. She plugs in the heating pad. You lay on your back. Bebe puts the heating pad on your stomach. She kisses your forehead.

"You want me to massage your back?" Bebe asks.

"Yes, please," you replied.

You lay on your stomach with the heating pad. Bebe starts massaging your back. It felt so good. The cramps start calming down a bit and you start falling asleep. Bebe stops massaging your back. She realizes you fell asleep. She puts a blanket on you and kisses your cheek.