trigger

014, TRIGGER

+

18 hours ago

"Well everyone's here Armin. What did you need to tell us?" Jean asked impatiently, plopping down onto the couch beside Mikasa.

After spending an abnormally long time trying to figure out the whole Annie and Reiner situation, Armin and Hange decided it was best to just get everyone besides the two of them in here to figure out everything.

Armin scrunched his nose up in an attempt to push his glasses up, walking towards the table with his laptop in one hand and a projector remote in the other. "Do any of you notice anyone missing?" Armin questioned, as he placed his laptop down, plugging an HDMI cord into it.

Historia was quick to respond. "Now that you mention it- Annie and Reiner aren't here.." Her brows furrowed. "But what does that have anything to do with this Armin?"

"Most of you know about the recent break ins- yesterday's and today's, correct?" Almost everyone nodded except Sasha who was much too busy trying to sneak her hand into Connie's bag of chips. "Well we were able to recover security footage from yesterday's and were able to identify two people."

Ymir let out a groan. "Hurry yer ass up nerd, just tell us the names already-" Historia clamped a hand over her mouth, smiling at Armin apologetically, allowing him to continue.

Armin pressed something on his keyboard and in an instant the security footage showcasing Eren and You along with the entrance to the warehouse began to play on the screen.

Connie let out a gasp, his eyes landing on you and Eren in an instant. "You two are the traitors? What the fuck?"

Jean snorted at his best friend's accusation. "No you bald fuck, use your big head for once and connect the dots."

As if on cue, Annie and Reiner walked out of the warehouse and a chorus of gasps and swears could be heard echoing all throughout the room.

"Holy shit." Connie mumbled, his chip bag dropping onto the ground allowing Sasha to snatch it up.

Bertholdt, who had been silent for quite a while, spoke up. "Are you sure it's them?" He questioned. "I mean are you sure they're really traitors."

You felt Eren's body stiffen beside you, as if he suddenly realized what exactly they were accusing their friends of. You leaned closed to him, your head against his shoulder trying to offer some sort of comfort.

"I'm sure." Armin replied, his tone sad.

The room went silent, everyone trying to process what exactly all this meant. You hadn't known anyone here for too long but you could tell they all cared and trusted each other a lot. You couldn't begin to imagine the amount of hurt they were feeling at this moment.

Eren cleared his throat, sitting up a little straighter. "Before tomorrow's race, me and Armin are gonna corner one of them with Levi and Erwin. The other one is gonna be riding with y/n."

"I'm sorry what." You said loudly, turning your head to stare at Eren. "Me? In the car. With one of them. Are you fucking crazy?"

Mikasa frowned. "She's right, Eren. If she's stuck with either of them she's fucked. Especially if it's Annie."

"I've already thought it out," Armin began pacing around the room. "Y/N's the new. If they're gonna get anyone to switch sides- they're gonna try to get her. Especially since she's so close to Eren."