Don't Blame Me

Magsimula sa umpisa

One small movement from the shadow startled him but he didn't think it was dangerous.
Though he wasn't frightened by it he walked towards in carefully and cautiously.

"Hello? Who are you?" Dylan asked and as if on cue, the figure launched itself at him.

Then and only then did Dylan see Will is the light with a knife pointed at his chest.

(Why is it always him!?!)

"Will?! Get off me!" He said trying to push him off.
"What a surprise.. where's your faggot boyfriend?"

The point of the knife Will yielded was now to Dylan's neck. The blade close to a vein or artery threatened him.

Dylan couldn't speak, one wrong move at that was it for him.
No one else was in the room or even near it. He could see the fear in Dylan's eyes. His life was now hanging by a thread.

"W-why are you fucking doing this you asshole..?" Dylan managed to say with a strained voice.

Will ignored the question and pressed the tip of a small pocket knife to his arm.

Not only did Dylan have his neck to worry about but now he had his arms.

He peered down at Will's pants and saw a gun in his pocket.

He could hear the music downstairs get louder so all hope of someone hearing him scream was gone.

"Hey! Is anyone up here!?" A voice said.

Will looked up to see where the voice was coming from and let go of blade against his arm.
Rosa (Brenda) then walked in with widened eyes and was now hyperventilating as Will pulled his gun out and shot her.
The sound of the gun being fired was loud enough to cover the noise of the music but only for a bit.

People on the lower floor asked about it but were reassured it was nothing to worry about.

Her clothing was now drenched in blood around the bullet wound.
The only thing she could do was try and stop herself from losing too much energy and blood.
The next to come in was Dexter (Frying pan) and Dylan feared for Dexter's life as well as Rosa's.

As Dylan expected, he was shot too but this time the bullet killed him. Instantly.

Will put the gun down, let the knife to Dylan's neck go, and grabbed the nearest pillow.

He started suffocating him and he just gave up. He let out loud screams. They were muffled but still loud enough to get Thomas's attention.

Thomas walked in cautiously and heard Dylan screaming and moving frantically for help under the pillow.

Thomas was scared now. He could see Rosa sobbing and Dexter lying dead on the floor with blood pouring out.

He didn't make a sound as he swiftly got the gun that was behind Will and held it to the back of Will's head.

"G-GET OFF OF HIM!" He yelled.

Will froze. He didn't release his grip on the pillow.
Will grabbed the pocket knife without him noticing and cut a deep line into Dylan's arm which let out a blood curdling scream.

Everyone downstairs froze in fear and the music lowered. Most ran out and some called the police crying.
Thomas moved the gun to Will's head.

"MOTHERFUCKER! I SAID LET HIM GO! BASTARD!!" He yelled and pulled the trigger.

Will screamed in pain and dropped dead.
Police sirens were now heard outside and people came out of their homes to see.
They walked through the door that was left open with pistols in their hands.
Will just lay there..

Thomas stared at the body on the floor. He didn't know what to think anymore other than him going to jail.

He couldn't go to jail.
He killed a man who hurt his friends and killed one.

Thomas was now trembling and dropped the gun.

Dylan could barely stay awake from all the blood and oxygen he lost but Thomas started by his side, holding Dylan close.

"NO! LET HIM GO!" Dylan yelled as officers covered both dead bodies and put hand cuffs on Thomas.

Some paramedics arrived into the room and carried away all four of the people that were hurt.

~~

Dexter's funeral was attended by many. He was loved and always had a smile on his face.
When he was sent to the hospital, doctors thought they could save him.

Dylan and Rosa both suffer from PTSD and can't go out anywhere without someone else. Dylan didn't let his PTSD change him much though. He still loved to smile and adventure out with his boyfriend, Thomas.

Thomas smiled as he held onto Dylan's hand when they went places together or whenever Dylan would spoon him when they slept. He got out of jail 1 year after being arrested and he was happy to see his boyfriend doing okay.

Ki and Dylan both visited Thomas during visiting hours and sent him letters.

And as for Will, his body is now buried and was attended by a few people.

~~

Present day Thomas/Dylan age: 26

"Daddy you're home! Can we see your scar again!?" Eliza asked.

Dylan smiled as he lifted up his shirt sleeve to reveal a 4 inch scare a few centimeters above his wrist.

Their other son came running up and into his arms.

"Papa told us the story again!" Dexter said in the cutest 4 year old voice.

"Did he now?" Dylan smirked.

Both children nodded happily and ran back up to their bedrooms.

Dylan walked into their kitchen with a smile. He wrapped his arms around Thomas's waist and peppered small kisses down his neck.

"Hey baby... how was work?" He asked Thomas and he chuckled.

"Great! Still don't get why my co-stars are eating on the floor when they have tables next to them."

"How was yours?" He asked.

Dylan nodded let his head rest on his husband's shoulder.

"Same, I play an assassin with a gun! What's not to like?" He said laughing.

They both smiled and Thomas played with his husband's hair.

"Your hair is like a cloud Dyl. It's so fluffy!" He exclaimed and kissed him.

Thomas whined when they broke apart and Dylan only kissed his nose.

"I love you so much babe."
"I love you too baby.."

_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Y'all..I just called myself single in 72 different languages.