Partners

Its first period I HATE first period only because it is math but it's probably because i don't really try. But I love science which is next period, I sound like a nerd when I say that but we just do really fun things in science plus we never get partners which is awesome, even though we could if we wanted. 

-After first period-

Finally!! Science!! I walk into class SHIT! The fucking seats and tables are together that means that we will have partners and to make it worst they are in groups of four. UGH I HATE THIS! Plus Wyatt isn't even in this class, great... The teacher walks in and we wait standing up because whenever there is a new seating arrangement we are told to not sit down. So the teacher walked in like I said and he gets everyone's attention to see if everyone is here, there is... "Ok sense everyone is here we can start, first get into pairs of four and find a table." The teacher says, I just stand here until someone invites me to there group because I hate saying "Can i be partners with you?" I hate saying that so I just wait. All the groups are together and here I am no partner. 

The teacher asks "Do you have a group?" 

"No" I respond

"Does anyone only have three people in their group?" He asks the class

"We do!" I hear from the back

"Is it ok if Kayla joins you three?" he says

"Sure" I hear

"Ok kayla you are with the triplets" He says turning his head to me

"Ok"

I only know them because they are the only triplets in the school and popular ish so I walk to the back as the teacher starts talking. I hear them whispering behind me.

"Hi Kayla" one of them says

I ignore them because I just want class to get over with so I can complain in walking study hall next period to Wyatt. They keep on trying to talk to me

"Kayla" I hear from the boy across from me say

I finally turn to see what he wants

"What?" I say trying to make it sound like i'm not annoyed 

"Your skirt is to high up, pull it down." he says sounding serious

The bell rings finally but that period went by fast they all get up and leave. I walk to the bathroom to see how high up it is. It was really high up... I pull it down before walking out and meet Wyatt at our locker 

"Hey ready to head to class?" she asks

"Yeah" I say 

We walk to class and sign up to join walking study hall as we head out I trip and fall down the stairs. WHICH FUCKING HURTS BTW. Wyatt is just laughing so hard she snorts and so do I it was hilarious.

"Are you... ok?" she says in between laughs 

 "Yea just a little cut on my leg" I respond

We both look at the cut. We both scream, THE CUT IS FUCKING HUGE AND BLEEDING OUT LIKE CRAZY! We rush to the nurse as i limp because it hurts a lot Idfk how I got that big of a cut and now I have to explain it to the nurse great...