Chapter 47 Missing

Wen Yu's legs trembled unconsciously, and he put his hands on his knees, trying to suppress it, but to no avail. Standing up with difficulty, he knelt down facing Qin Yan who was leaving, his eyes were wet and hot, and he kowtowed three times to the ground. He said silently in his heart: "This can be regarded as the fulfillment of my selfish desire." Slowly closing his eyes, a string of teardrops slipped from the corners of his eyes. Opening the eyes again, there is no desire, no desire, no light, like a pool of stagnant water, calm. He stood up and walked forward resolutely without looking back.

The heavy snow was still falling, and the melted snowflakes on Wenyu's shoulders turned into water and moistened the skin, bringing coolness. But Wenyu didn't seem to notice it, she still walked forward in the dark, and didn't even know when she got out of the city.

"Robbery!" A rough voice came, and when he reacted, he saw a knife across his neck.

"Hand over your valuables!" Another hoarse voice sounded.

With the help of the faint firelight from the top of the city, Wen Yu could now see who was coming. Both of them covered their faces with black scarves. One was fatter and the other was thin. His black eyes were exposed and rolled around, and his gaze was wanton. He looked at Wenyu, and calculated how much money he had.

"No." Wen Yu said lightly.

As soon as the words fell, I felt that the knife on my neck was a little closer to the skin, and I could feel the coolness through the fabric.

The fat man spat on Wen Yu, and scolded: "If you hand over the money honestly, we brothers can still think about keeping you alive, but you insist on forcing us to be tough?" The thin man

said He echoed: "That's right."

Wen Yu secretly clenched his hands on both sides, "No."

The answer was still the same, and the two of them didn't believe it at all. Just because of Wen Yu's clothing, it was the best silk and satin. .

"In that case, Fatty, I won't be polite to you anymore." The fat man increased the strength in his hand, the sharp blade cut the skin between Wen Yu's neck, and the blood dripped on the cold knife, fainting the little red plum.

"Skinny man, search!" Seeing this, the fat man immediately moved the knife away a little bit, if it was someone from a noble family, he would get into trouble.

The thin man stretched out his hands to randomly touch Wen Yu's body, stroking and pinching, which made Wen Yu feel ashamed and indignant. While the thin man was not paying attention, he kicked him on the calf and said angrily: "Is there anything valuable? Just take it if you want to die!" Go!"

Caught off guard, the skinny man sat down on the ground, became angry, and slapped Wen Yu loudly on the face, cursing: "You motherfucker! Shame on you! I" Before I finished speaking, suddenly Seeing the jade bracelet on Wenyu's wrist, judging from its color that it must be top-grade, he shouted

to the fat man, "Fatty! Look, it's a good thing!" Yu's left hand wanted to tear off the bracelet, Wen Yu stretched out his right hand to cover the jade bracelet, no matter how the fat man smashed it, he still refused to let go. The fat man became furious and kicked Wen Yu's legs. Wen Yu immediately knelt down on both legs, his knees were cold for a while, but he still didn't let go.

"Fatty! Just cut off both of his hands, it's more convenient." The thin man smiled sullenly.

The fat man really listened, raised his knife and slashed at Wenyu's hand. Wenyu hid for a while, but he still couldn't avoid it. His forearm was cut open, revealing a hideous wound, and blood gushed out, fell to the ground, and melted away. snow.

Wen Yu gritted her teeth and said, "Kill me, you can get it only if I die." "

Okay." The fat man readily agreed, "But I won't let you die like this so easily, you don't know Anyway, Fatty, I will play with you for a while." After speaking, the knife cut a bloody mark on the other hand.

Wen Yu lay on the ground in pain, her face was soaked in cold snow, she bit her lower lip tightly, "Continue."

The fat man was irritated by Wen Yu, and he forgot his original intention. He grabbed Wen Yu's hair, put the knife across his neck again, slowly cut it open, raised his head and laughed loudly: "Fatty, I suddenly grow up!" Show kindness, let you die slowly, and experience the beauty of this world." Said, the blade entered the flesh again.

The blood on Wen Yu's face gradually dissipated, his eyes were blurred, and he muttered: "General." Tears flowed uncontrollably. Perhaps, he shouldn't have asked Qin Yan to take him away back then. What annoyance.

At this time, the sound of the sword being unsheathed sounded nearby, and the "creak" sound of the boots stepping on the ground was getting closer.

"Bastard! Who will allow you to touch him!" The furious voice resounded through the sky.

Thin and small was so frightened that he wanted to run, but just as he took a step, his head was separated immediately, and he fell to the ground, the fear in his eyes hadn't faded away.

Seeing this, the fat man rushed towards the person with his knife raised.

I saw the hilt of the man's sword moving flexibly in his hand, and when he raised his eyes again, the fat man fell to the ground with a long sword stuck in his chest.

Wen Yu only felt that his eyelids were heavy as if filled with lead, and they fell straight down. He tried to open his eyes to see who was coming, but he only saw the purple cloth, and then passed out and lost consciousness.

"Wen Yu!" It was Yan Lan who came, and he secretly ran back to Daxuan, thinking about Wen Yu's birthday, so he came to visit, planning to visit Mrs. Xie again, but just arrived in the capital, this happened to him. Before he had time to think about it, he immediately picked up Wen Yu, rented a carriage, found a doctor from the city, and left in a hurry.

The doctor was treating Wen Yu's wound in the car, while Yan Lan was sitting outside driving the car, when she suddenly saw a man hunched over on the side of the road, digging something on the ground. When the man raised his head, Yan Lan's breath stopped, Mei Wangyu? What is he? Pulling the reins, he grabbed Mei Wangyu's collar and dragged him onto the carriage.

"Who are you? What are you going to do?" Mei Wangyu was still holding a hoe in his hand, looking at Yan Lan defensively. In the past few days, there was no food left at home, and the money was too small, so I could only dig some grass roots outside and cook them in water, but I didn't expect to be caught in the carriage inexplicably.

Yan Lan ignored him and continued to drive the carriage.

Mei Wangyu struggled to get out of the carriage, the movement was too loud, and the doctor inside was displeased: "If you want him to die, just move."

Yan Lan said to the inside through the curtain: "Sorry." Then turned her head Looking at Mei Wangyu, he threatened: "If you move again, believe it or not, I will kill you now and throw you into the mountains to feed the wolves?

" Then, asked weakly: "Who are you? Why did you arrest me?"

"It's nothing, I just look at you poorly." Yan Lan replied.

Mei Wangyu wanted to refute, but when he saw his tattered clothes, he was instantly discouraged, yes, isn't he pitiful now? A few days ago, someone threw copper coins at the door of his house.

Yan Lan glanced at Mei Wangyu from the corner of her eye, frowned slightly, but said nothing.

In the general's mansion, Qin Yan looked at Bai Yinyin, who was lying wet on the ground, and Ginkgo, who was crying out of breath beside her, and said with a trace of impatience: "Come here, send Miss Bai back to the room, and then Please doctor."

A few servants just stepped forward, but they were stopped by Ginkgo, "How can these lowly slaves touch the body of my young lady?" "

Then according to what you said, what should I do?" Qin Yan chose raised eyebrows.

"This." Ginkgo hesitated for a moment, then kowtowed to Qin Yan, "The general, please send the lady back to her room."

"Men and women can't kiss each other." Qin Yan directly refused, turned his head and said behind him, "Go find a wooden frame and carry Miss Bai back. Remember, don't touch her." After finishing speaking, he ignored it. Bai Yinyin's little trick is really unsightly, if not for Zhao Lingyun's sake, Qin Yan would have kicked her out of the house long ago. He didn't even know how to pretend, and fell into the water. Except for a little water on the lower body and a little water on the face, the rest of the body was dry.

Tayun came in a hurry and said: "Master, Young Master has gone out and never returned." "

What? Didn't Liufeng follow him?" Qin Yan raised his voice unconsciously.

Ta Yun shook his head, "Young master walked through the side door."

"Damn it!" Qin Yan cursed in a low voice, and walked forward.

But at this moment, Ginkgo suddenly rushed out of the crowd and hugged Qin Yan's feet, no matter what, she couldn't let Qin Yan go away, otherwise Bai Yinyin's play today would be considered a waste of time.

"I hope the general will save my young lady." Ginkgo begged.

At this moment, Qin Yan's heart is all on Wen Yu, so he won't care about Bai Yinyin.

"My lady fell into the water in the general's mansion, the general shouldn't try to comfort her? Even if it's for His Majesty's sake." There was a hint of threat in Ginkgo's words.

Qin Yan could only feel the chattering in his ears, and his heart was agitated, and he said to Xu An: "Uncle Xu, throw these two people out for me, my general's house can't afford it!" After finishing speaking, he walked away.

Ginkgo froze in place, how could this be the result?

Bai Yinyin, who was lying on the ground, almost went crazy when she heard this. She never expected Qin Yan to be so confused. If she hadn't pretended to be dizzy at this moment, she would definitely have scolded Qin Yan.

Thus, Bai Yinyin, who had stayed in the General's Mansion for three days, was carried to the gate of the palace just like that, and immediately became the laughing stock of the whole city.

Hearing that someone had seen Wen Yu at the gate of the city, Qin Yan picked up the lantern and ran to the gate of the city at a faster pace, looking around, but he still didn't see anyone.

A group of people carefully searched for Wen Yu's traces, and suddenly saw a fat man and a thin man lying on the ground in front of them, as well as blood stains beside them.

After hearing that he had found something, Qin Yan hurriedly checked, his breath was stagnant, he picked up a piece of red rag beside the pool of blood, rubbed it gently with his hand, his throat was bitter: "Continue to send someone to search for me!

" Shyly hiding in the clouds, a red sun slowly rose in the east, illuminating the earth.

Qin Yan's eyes were bloodshot, and he asked Tayun, "Have you found it?" "

No."

Looking at Liu Feng again, he asked, "Any news?"

Liu Feng shook his head in frustration, "No."

"Keep looking!" Qin Yan scolded, leaning on the tree trunk beside him, slowly squatted down, raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of his eyes, "Notify Chi Yu, let him find it for me, even if you dig three feet into the ground, you must find it! I want to see someone!" , die." Qin Yan paused for a moment, his words trembling, "If you die, you will see the corpse." "

Master, this is too easy to expose." Ta Yun said hesitantly. The last time they met was seven years ago, and the particularity of their identities made them only in the dark.

Qin Yan said firmly: "According to my words, I will make up my own mind later."

"Yes!" Ta Yun had no choice but to follow suit, but he couldn't figure out that the master would expose the secret he had guarded for many years because of the young master, even if The same is true even if it causes trouble, isn't the master treating the young master very kindly?