Chapter 4 Good Friends

In the study,

Qin Yan listened to Ta Yun tell the story of Du Ruofang just now, there was a trace of coldness in his eyes, this Zhao Lingfeng is so courageous, even Xiang Fu wants to win him over, so he can't wait? Also, this kid Fu Yuanzhi actually took Wenyu to that kind of place, what if he is so young, what to do if the teaching fails

? The voice said, "Wu Zheng, I have brought your little Yuer back, so I will go first."

Wen Yu walked in with a lot of things, saw Qin Yan standing at the door, and said with a smile: "General , I bought a lot of fun things for you."

Qin Yan couldn't bear to scold Wen Yu when he saw the appearance of presenting treasures, so he turned into a helpless sigh, reached out and touched his head, "Oh? What a good thing"

Wen Yu Yu went to the table, put down the things in his arms, picked up an oil-paper package and opened it, the air was filled with a faint fragrance of flowers, Wen Yu picked up a round thing, tiptoed and handed it to Qin Yan's mouth, "General, this is sweet-scented osmanthus and chestnut candy. It's delicious. Try it."

Ta Yun was about to speak, but was stopped by Qin Yan's eyes. Qin Yan opened his lips slightly, and a candy was stuffed into his mouth. , nodded, "That's right."

"I just said the general would like it, but brother Yuan Zhi said you wouldn't eat it." Wen Yu said happily.

Wen Yu turned around and continued to search for things on the table, muttering a few words from time to time.

"Okay, Wenyu, it's time for you to read." Qin Yan clenched his hand into a fist and pressed it to his lips, coughing lightly, reminding him.

As soon as Wen Yu heard it, "Okay, then Wen Yu will go to read the book first." After speaking, he bowed his hands to Qin Yan and withdrew.

Compared with the harmony here in the Hou's Mansion, the Xiang's Mansion is much more lively.

As soon as Fu Yuanzhi stepped into the gate of the Prime Minister's Mansion, he heard a loud voice from inside, "That little bastard, you are so capable! Butler, why hasn't he come back yet? You send someone to look for it again." Fu Yuanzhi stuffed the folding fan at his waist

, Cover your ears with your hands, this old man, at such an old age, his voice is still the same as before, he is obviously a literati, but why does he have the same temper as a martial artist

? , as a result, some sharp-eyed servant called "Master."

Fu Yuanzhi simply stopped hiding, straightened up, raised himself up and saw his grandfather standing in front of him, his face was flushed, and he seemed out of breath.

"Hey hey, grandfather, why are you angry again?" Fu Yuanzhi smiled flatteringly.

Fu Xiang didn't say much, and grabbed Fu Yuanzhi's ear with one hand, and said angrily: "Little bastard, you know how to fool around all day long, and even go to the brothel to make trouble. If King Yangwu didn't come to the door to tell you, I don't even know. You say, you Now you are acting like a fool, how do you tell the old man to explain to your father after he dies?" Speaking of his son, Fu Xiang's tone gradually mourned.

When Fu Xiang taught Fu Yuanzhi, the servants in the hall had already been dispersed by the housekeeper, so there were only two grandparents left in the hall.

"Grandfather, this is the only way for me to keep you safe and the Prime Minister's house safe." Fu Yuanzhi's eyes dimmed slightly.

Hearing this, Fu Xiang felt like a stick in his throat, let go of the hand that was holding Fu Yuanzhi's ear, put his hands on his shoulders, and seriously looked at the grandson he brought up with his own hands. He always thought that it was because of his negligence in discipline that Fu Yuanzhi became such a dandy, but it turned out to be the opposite.

"Far away." Fu Xiang's words trembled, his eyes flushed.

Fu Yuanzhi raised a bright smile, and hugged Fu Xiang tightly, "Grandfather, I am like this, very good and free."

Fu Xiang stretched out his hand and gently patted Fu Yuanzhi's back, "Son, I have wronged you." "

If grandfather feels wronged, give me more money in the future." Fu Yuanzhi raised his eyebrows.

"Stinky boy! Starting today, you will be fined to contemplate behind closed doors for three days, and reflect on yourself at home!" After Fu Xiang finished speaking, he turned and left.

Fu Yuanzhi stayed at home honestly for three days, and finally he was able to go out for activities. The first thing he did was to go to Anping Hou's Mansion, but he was stopped by someone.

"What are you doing? See who I am!" Fu Yuan was so angry that he was stopped for the first time.

"Master Hou ordered that without his permission, Mr. Fu is not allowed to step into the Hou's mansion again, so as not to spoil the child." One person said calmly.

Only then did Fu Yuanzhi come to his senses, feeling guilty for a while, so he had no choice but to walk away.

So, Fu Yuanzhi just wandered aimlessly in the street, looking at this stall and that stall from time to time, chatting with the vendors from time to time.

"Boss, did you make this wooden hairpin yourself?" Fu Yuanzhi picked up a black sandalwood hairpin and looked at it carefully. There is no excessive decoration. The top is hollowed out and carved into the shape of an auspicious cloud. His slender fingers are in the I rubbed the hairpin back and forth, but I never felt prickly, which shows the craftsmanship of the producer.

"It's not bad." Fu Yuanzhi praised without hesitation.

The boss smiled, blushing circles on his dark face, and said shyly, "Thank you for your compliment, young master."

"How much is one?" Fu Yuanzhi raised the wooden hairpin in his hand and asked.

The boss stretched out three fingers and replied, "Three pennies."

Fu Yuanzhi took out three copper coins from his cuff, handed them to the boss, and left. He always likes to hang out with people, so he will naturally carry some bits and pieces of money with him, which will save trouble.

At the corner of the street, Fu Yuanzhi was caught off guard, bumped into someone who came, and couldn't help taking a few steps back. Before he could see the person clearly, he put his hands on his hips and cursed: "Which short-sighted person dares to hit me, do you know who I am? "

Sorry, sorry." A gentle and apologetic voice came.

Fu Yuanzhi was stunned for a moment, why was this voice so familiar, it seemed like he had heard it somewhere before.

Fu Yuanzhi folded his arms around his chest and looked straight at the woman in front of him. I saw her wearing a waist-length skirt with a pink jacket, and a few peonies in full bloom were embroidered on the plain skirt. Her skin is as white as snow, her facial features are beautiful, her eyes are rippling, she is combing her hair in a bun, her hair is decorated with silver tassels, her eyebrows are painted with plum blossoms, her arms are wrapped in silk, as if she came out of a mural, what a lady What a beauty!

The woman frowned slightly, as if she was dissatisfied with Fu Yuanzhi's gaze, and her red lips parted lightly: "Master." Fu Yuanzhi

came back to his senses, his eyes flickered slightly, and he coughed lightly in embarrassment, "Aren't you afraid that the family will worry about you when the girl comes out alone?" The more Fu Yuanzhi looked at him, the more he felt that this person looked familiar. He seemed to have seen him somewhere, but he just couldn't remember.

"I'm waiting for my attendants. I'm going to visit a friend's house later. The carriage I was riding in just broke down, so I had no choice but to walk." The women came together one by one, revealing a touch of helplessness in their words.

Fu Yuan's black eyes turned around, and suddenly, he saw the mark on the carriage approaching from afar, and a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, he tapped his fan heavily on his palm, then pointed at the woman, and said in surprise: "Are you sure?" Yu Jiangli, the daughter of the Northern Marquis Mansion." Yu

Jiangli was stunned for a moment, "My lord knows me"

"You don't know me anymore?" Fu Yuanzhi pointed at himself with an expression of disbelief.

Yu Jiangli shook his head.

"Then do you remember Qin Wuzheng?" Fu Yuanzhi asked tentatively.

Yu Jiangli's complexion suddenly changed, his face was pale, his eyes were full of pain, and he murmured: "Of course." "

Oh, it's in vain that you and I played together since we were young, and even forgot about me, Fu Yuanzhi. I am a handsome boy, and I feel very sad." Fu Yuanzhi pretended to be sad.

Yu Jiangli raised his eyes and stared at Fu Yuanzhi, suddenly said: "It's you?" Then he sighed, "I haven't seen you in five years, but your appearance has changed, but your temperament has not changed." "Of course it has become more and more handsome.

" ." Fu Yuanzhi unfolded the folding fan and shook it lightly in front of his chest, looking like a young man.

"Where have you been these five years?" Fu Yuanzhi suddenly remembered.

Yu Jiangli had a sarcastic smile on his face, "Where else can I go, of course I'm staying in the boudoir to get married."

Seeing this, Fu Yuanzhi shook his head, if it hadn't happened back then, maybe it wouldn't be what it is now , a good innocent girl will not become what she is now.

"You want to see Qin Wuzheng?" Fu Yuanzhi asked.

Yu Jiangli bit his lower lip with his white teeth, and nodded, "Yes."

"He won't see you," Fu Yuanzhi said.

Yu Jiangli froze, and smiled bitterly, "How will you know if you don't try?" "

Forget it, this time I'll be a kind person, so I'll take you there." Fu Yuanzhi said generously, but he It has long been forgotten that Qin Yan still did not let him enter the mansion before.

At some point, the carriage of the Dingbei Hou Mansion stopped behind the two of them, Yu Jiangli got into the carriage, Fu Yuanzhi sat outside the carriage, pulled the reins, and patted the coachman on the shoulder, "Boy, it's nice to be able to sit with me." Your honor."

The coachman naturally knew Fu Yuanzhi, and nodded flatteringly, "Yes, yes, my little slave is lucky."

The carriage stopped in front of the Anping Marquis Mansion, and Fu Yuanzhi jumped out of the carriage, walked aside, and opened the curtain .

Yu Jiangli thanked him, supported the car, slowly got down, fixedly looked at the plaque on the gate, there was a trace of mist in his eyes, and his throat was congested. For the past five years, she has been staying at home and dared not step on the door. Half a step out of the Marquis' Mansion, I didn't deliberately inquire about him, only occasionally heard my father discussing with his elder brothers, so I knew a thing or two, and today I heard that he had returned to Beijing, so I persuaded my mother to visit quietly without telling my father.

Yu Jiangli lifted his skirt and walked up the steps slowly, Hands handed the card to the gatekeeper, saying: "Yu Jiangli from Dingbei Hou's Mansion pays homage to me." The gatekeeper took the card, cupped his hands and said: "

Miss Wait for a while, I'll go ask for instructions."

Qin Yan looked at the greeting card in his hand, his eyes were deep, as if he was thinking about something, his expression was a little desolate and lonely, "Let her come in."

Wen Yu put down the book in his hand , climbed to the desk, and then stood shoulder to shoulder with Qin Yan, stretched out his hand to smooth his slightly frowning brows, and said, "General, you are sad."

Qin Yan recovered and saw Wenyu standing on the table, legs Trembling without trace, he immediately hugged him, put him on the ground, and scolded: "Do you know how dangerous it was just now? Don't do this again!"

Wen Yu's eyes were red, and she still nodded obediently, "Got it. "

You read a book, I'll go out for a while." Qin Yan left this sentence and walked towards the front hall.

Wen Yu didn't have the mind to read anymore, leaned forward, followed quietly, made a silent gesture to the wind at the door, and continued to follow.

Yu Jiangli and Fu Yuanzhi were led into the hall by the servants, and a woman handed them hot tea.

Fu Yuanzhi picked up the tea, lifted the tea cover, blew gently, looked down at the tea leaves floating in the water, closed his eyes and sniffed the faint tea fragrance from the tip of his nose, enjoyed it, then took a sip, and praised, "Good tea!"

Yu Jiangli didn't care about drinking tea, he kept staring at something, and remained silent.