Chapter 19 Funny

In Yangwu Palace, Zhao Lingfeng discussed matters with Mei Ye and Yu Zhiwen, Marquis of Dingbei, in the study.

"Recently, His Majesty has become weaker and weaker. The memorials have been corrected by King Pingshan in the past few days. The officials in the court have begun to move around. If this continues, it will not be good for the prince." Yu Zhiwen stroked his beard and let out a long sigh.

Hearing this, Zhao Lingfeng sneered, "What are you afraid of, Zhao Lingfeng just returned to Beijing."

Mei Ye nodded in agreement, "That's right, King Pingshan doesn't have any contacts. If you really want to talk, it's Marquis Anping." Speaking of which, Mei Ye Ye paused, looked at Zhao Lingfeng, and asked: "Qin Wuzheng has not yet joined the prince's team?"

Zhao Lingfeng shook his head, "No, this king has shown his favor to him several times, but he is still unmoved. Grandfather, why? Do you have to win him over? If it was easy to say before, but now he is a marquis with no real power at all, what's the use of attracting him?" Zhao Lingfeng finally asked the question that had been on his mind for many years.

"Although Qin Wuzheng is not as good as before, the majesty of his Qin family is still there. To put it bluntly, as long as he thinks about soldiers, the Sifang defenders will immediately stand under his command." Mei Ye did not tell about Heiyunqi .

Yu Zhiwen frowned, "Isn't the Duke exaggerating a bit?"

Mei Ye glanced at Yu Zhiwen, and said disdainfully, "Master Hou doesn't even know this? The ancestor of the Qin family was a great general in the previous dynasty. Dominance. The holy ancestor relied on his military strength, so his strength greatly increased, and he fought from Weiyang to the capital. The casualties were less than 30,000, and his strength should not be underestimated. Later, the holy ancestor distributed the remaining troops in four directions, They are loyal to the Qin family, not Daxuan. It is precisely because of this that His Majesty is so afraid of the Qin family."

Yu Zhiwen sighed after hearing this, "In that case, we really shouldn't take it

lightly. " Move." Mei Ye laughed.

Yu Zhiwen accompanied him with a smile and said, "The Duke of the country is absurd."

Zhao Lingfeng was listening, extremely surprised, no wonder his father was always thinking about how to keep Qin Yan in the capital, that's why.

"But Zhao Lingyun has a very close relationship with Qin Wuzheng. Between me and him, Qin Wuzheng must choose Zhao Lingyun." Zhao Lingfeng helplessly spread his hands.

"It depends on the method of the prince." Mei Ye said inexplicably.

At this time, there was a loud noise from outside the window: "Ah! I won't treat you well today, you don't know your identity!"

Zhao Lingfeng's face darkened, this woman has no rules at all.

Yu Zhiwen clearly heard that it was his daughter's voice, and his face was a little embarrassed.

Mei Ye glanced at Zhao Lingfeng, "My lord, let's take care of the backyard first." After speaking, she turned and left.

Yu Zhiwen didn't wait too long, and immediately followed.

Zhao Lingfeng walked out of the study, and just stepped into the backyard, a broom flew across the sky, his figure flashed, and he just avoided it. All I saw was that the makeup on his princess Yu Yongxu's face had faded away, her pearl hairpins were scattered, her hair was messy, her sleeves were rolled up, revealing her white arms, and she was being held back by the maid beside her, still cursing.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Zhao Lingfeng had a headache. This is not the usual gentle and considerate princess, but a shrew on the street.

"Enough!" Zhao Lingfeng roared.

Only then did Yu Yongxu come to his senses, looking at Zhao Lingfeng, his fierce look had long since disappeared, and he changed into an aggrieved expression, choked up and said, "My lord, they bullied me." As he spoke, he pointed at a group of young men in white clothes.

The group of teenagers were huddling together, most of their faces were similar, and their faces were flushed.

"What's going on here?" Zhao Lingfeng's eyes gradually became sharp.

The younger boy suddenly knelt on the ground, and said eagerly, "My lord, my lord, my lord said she wants to sell us to a small house.

" cried out crying.

Zhao Lingfeng looked at the people on the ground, then at Yu Yongxu, his eyes darkened.

Yu Yongxu's face began to turn pale, and she bit her lower lip tightly. She was most afraid of Zhao Lingfeng's appearance, these were his male favourites. If these people ran into her yard today and sneered at her, saying that she has not been able to bear children for so many years, that she is a hen that cannot lay eggs, and some obscenities, they would not be able to reach her ears at all, there is really no way , will conflict with them.

"Come here." Zhao Lingfeng called out.

Looking at the guards who entered from the outside, Yu Yongxu fell to the ground, his face ashen.

The teenagers kneeling on the ground looked at Yu Yongxu proudly and showed off to her.

"According to Wang Hao's words, sell these people to the Xiaoguan Pavilion." Zhao Lingfeng said.

Before the teenagers could react, they were pulled up by the guards and their hands were grabbed.

"My lord, what are you doing?"

"My lord, it hurts so much."

"My lord, the grass people don't want to go."

"..."

"Gag them up." Zhao Lingfeng said impatiently.

After gagging several people, Zhao Lingfeng waved his hand and asked someone to take them away, then walked out of the yard without even looking at Yu Yongxu.

Tears welled up in Yu Yongxu's eyes, feeling like he was alive after a catastrophe. He pulled the nanny beside him and said happily, "Madam Li, will he pay more attention to me in the future?" Nanny Li helped

Yu Yongxu up, Wipe away the tears for her. For so many years, except for the time of getting married, the prince has never looked at the young lady, not even touched her.

"Yes, yes." Nanny Li nodded again and again, "Princess Wang is finally coming out."

Yu Yongxu raised the corners of her mouth hard, with tears in her eyes.

Zhao Lingfeng was bored for a while, changed into casual clothes, led the horse, and walked out of the house through the back door.

In the courtyard on the high mountain outside the city, Song Wen was sitting on a branch and playing the flute. The cheerful tune attracted birds from other places to perch on the branches, and they also sang in harmony. The sunlight scattered, leaving mottled shadows on his clothes.

When Zhao Lingfeng walked in, he saw such a harmonious scene, as if a breeze had blown through his heart, taking away all the troubles in his stomach. How long has it been since you saw Song Wen who was smiling so happily?

As soon as the flute fell, the birds were still chirping, as if they were urging.

Song Yan picked up the flute and wanted to play another song. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Zhao Lingfeng standing under the tree, the smile on his face disappeared, "Why are you here?" "I

miss you, come and see you." Zhao Lingfeng softly Said loudly.

Song Yan put the flute in his sleeve, "I don't want to look at you, if I look at you more, I will lose ten years of life." "

But you have seen so many eyes." Zhao Lingfeng was rarely angry, and continued to talk to Song Yan.

Song Yan snorted coldly, bent one leg, folded a branch and shook it in his hand, and ignored Zhao Lingfeng.

"Come down." Zhao Lingfeng raised his head and said to Song Wen.

Song knew nothing.

Zhao Lingfeng frowned, "Didn't you hear me when I told you to come down?"

Song Yan still ignored him.

Zhao Lingfeng didn't say any more, he kicked the tree trunk with his toes.

Song Yan didn't notice and fell down.

Zhao Lingfeng just opened his arms, caught him tightly, and said with a smile: "So I wanted to hug him, so I told you earlier."

Song Yan quickly broke away from Zhao Lingfeng's embrace, and said with disgust: "Even if I fell to my death, I don't miss you." Hug, after all, you have hugged so many men with your hands, they are so dirty."

"I sold those people," Zhao Lingfeng said.

Song Wen was slightly startled, and then sarcastically said: "At any rate, I have been with the prince for so many years, and he sold it as soon as he said it. The prince is really cruel." "

Because they are not you." Zhao Lingfeng said seriously to Song Wen's eyes.

Song Yan looked away, turned around, "Yes, if it were me, the prince would have been reincarnated by drinking Mengpo soup."

Zhao Lingfeng followed slowly, "Can't you talk to me well?"

"Yes, wait After you die, when I burn paper money for you at the grave, I can talk as much as I want." Song Wen said briskly.

Zhao Lingfeng stopped, with a trace of injury in his eyes, "After all these years, you still refuse to forgive me?"

Song Yan turned his head, the hatred in his eyes could not be suppressed, "I said, unless you die, or I die! "

Zhao Lingfeng said seriously: "I will not die, and neither will you."

"Yes, I can't die even if I want to die now." Song Fan laughed at himself, "It's thanks to the lord, who made me a useless person." Song Fan stopped talking to Zhao

Lingfeng and walked back quickly. shape, hurriedly followed.

At night, the streets of the capital were very quiet. As soon as the patrolling guards left, they saw a figure sneaking into a courtyard.

A small voice sounded, waking up the young man who was soundly sleeping on the couch. The young man opened his eyes suddenly, and said to the window, "Come in." "

Young master!" Hei Ying knelt on the ground and shouted respectfully.

The young man was silent for a long time, and then asked: "Speak."

"The Lord has an order to let the young master do his best to help King Yangwu seize the throne." Hei Ying said.

"How could he be involved in this matter?" The young man frowned slightly.

Heiying shook his head, "I don't know." He continued, "My lord told me that the young lord has been playing outside for many years, so it's time to act." The young man sighed, "Understood." "This is what the lord told

you

. Hei Ying took out a small brocade box and put it on the table, "The lord said, I hope the young lord will complete the task as soon as possible so that he can return home." After speaking, there was no trace, and the room was quiet, as if the person just now was not there. didn't show up.

The young man put away the brocade box and sat on the couch for a long time, then got up, took out a set of night clothes from the cabinet and changed into it, wrapped his face with a black scarf, opened the window, and flew out.

At night, Zhao Lingfeng stood guard outside Song Wen's door, watching the candlelight cast his shadow on the door. I caught a glimpse of a dark figure from the corner of my eye, and immediately followed him, standing behind that person and asked vigilantly, "Who are you?"

"A person who can help you," the boy said.

Zhao Lingfeng raised his eyebrows, "Do you think I will believe it?"

The young man folded his arms around his chest, "What? You don't believe me."

Zhao Lingfeng nodded, "Nonsense."

"Well, it's a little bit." The young man clapped his hands, "Mr. Well, I received an order all of a sudden, otherwise I won't come to you, just leave."

"Okay, tell me." Zhao Lingfeng also became a little interested, "If you can't say anything, your life will be saved. Let's go."

The young man yawned, "I'll just say one thing, Marquis Anping has already walked with King Pingshan, so you don't want to win him over anymore, you might as well think about how to get His Majesty's reuse. Recently, King Pingshan But it's all very well."

"Do you think this king will believe you?" Zhao Lingfeng sneered.

"Forget it, believe it or not, if it wasn't for my father's confession, I would ignore you. Okay, let's go." After finishing speaking, the young man's figure flashed and disappeared.

Zhao Lingfeng was left standing there, thoughtful.