Chapter 2

Chapter 2

He stood up immediately and then helped me up. He didn't seem to look at me yet.

"Oh my gosh!" Lin exclaimed worriedly. "Are you okay, Alex?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He turned and looked at me, "I am so sorry. My friends are just-" he stopped when he realized who I was. "Oh my sweet god!"

I laughed at his reaction.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"Jeez, I miss you too," I said sarcastically.

"I miss you too!" He yelled happily. Then he tackled me into a hug.

When he pulled away he looked at me again from head to toe. It's not checking out. My gosh that would be gross.

I did the same with him. He looks different. He has now reached puberty. He's taller than me now. He actually has muscles. So I guess he did continue to be a football player. He's handsome, that I can guarantee. But his blue eyes are still the same. But I must say in the past few years I believed that he has the best blue eyes. But that's until I saw the blue eyes that is owned by the jerk guy I saw at the airport and office.

"Wow, you look different now," he said.

"Why, thank you, Drew," I said sarcastically.

"Dummy! You look hot," he said with an eye roll.

"Whatever," I said to my long lost best friend.

The guys behind him cleared their throats. Drew chuckled then turned to the guys.

"Boys, meet Alex Grey," he introduced me.

"Hi, Alex," said a blond guy. "I'm Justin, and probably the hottest."

I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"I am Liam!" Yelled the other. He seemed to be the wildest and loudest.

"Call him Lili," Drew whispered.

I laughed. "Okay I'll call him that."

He beamed at me.

"Alex is a beautiful name and that suits you because you are beautiful," said a guy with jet black hair. He doesn't have a British accent. "I'm Chase."

"Okay, hands off, flirty," Drew scolded him in a joking yet serious manner.

Chase pouted but Drew glared at him. Yep, Drew is protective as my brother. Chase raised his hands in surrender.

"What are you doing here?" Drew asked again.

"Dad," I answered. He gets it.

Jake and I have the same situation as Drew. His parents are also hardworking people. And just like dad's their job requires a lot of traveling. We met Drew when we were 15 in New York. After a year staying there we had to leave and go to Arizona. And the funny thing is that Drew and his family was also living there. Both of us stayed at Arizona for a year. So Drew is our longest friend. And he's like a brother to me. Of course he's closer to Jake since they met first.

"So, where's Jake?"

"He's down with flu," we both groaned and frowned at the same time causing us to laugh.

Then the bell rang. Lin who was conversing with the guys looked at me and smiled.

"Fun catching up? Well, you have more time for that later at lunch. Let's get to class," she said.

I nodded and gave Drew a hug and then followed Lin to homeroom.

The homeroom went by fast. Lin is very nice and accommodating. She likes to talk. Which is okay with me. She remind me of my best friend, Luke.