so perfect. just for him. for a moment he lets his mind wander as he imagines his cum dripping down your face as he finally releases. the thought alone has his hips jerking, shameless moans only muffled by the back of his hand.

"s-shit, sorry-" he curses. your eyes are watering, moans and whimpers muffled by his cock stuffed down your throat as his hips continue to thrust him deeper into you.

tanakas body feels hot right now as his cock twitches on your tongue. he was so desperate to have you any way he could. maybe you would let him kiss you again, breathe hot as he tasted the cum off your lips. maybe you'd let him have you in other ways; he might press your back up against the closet walls as you let him fuck you nice and full.

just picturing how your moans and whimpers would sound unmuffled has him groaning himself, a tight knot building in his stomach.

at this point, tanaka's hand wasn't doing much to quiet his own moans and whines, but he just couldn't help it. not when it felt this good stuffing your mouth full with his cock. not when it felt this good watching you come undone, cheeks glistening with tears underneath him.

truly, he was thinking with his dick as he fucked his throbbing cock down your pretty little throat.

you blinked back the tears as you glanced up at him, eyes shut tight and his face flushed as he kept his heavy hand steady on the back of your head. you could tell he was close by the way his cock twitched in the back of your throat, and the way his hips began to stutter.

"nggh- fuck- i'm so fucking close," he pants, hips losing rythym as your fingers press even harder into his thighs as you ground yourself.

with every single groan that escapes from his lips, you suck even harder like your lips were glued to his dick.

it feels so sudden when he finally releases, tanaka throwing his head back as a final sigh escapes his lips and he rides out his high.

you choke on his dick, removing your head to give yourself time to breathe, leaving tanaka to make a mess of your face, cum landing on your tongue and dripping down your chin.

he'd think it so fucking hot if not for how embarrassed he felt making you cough like that.

"sorry," he breathes, looking around the closet like he could find a towel just laying around somewhere.

but you simply hum, swiping a finger over your cheek just to lick it off, the sight enough to get him going for a round two. but he's quick to pull his pants back up, the two of you fumbling out the closet together.

neither of y'all say a word, the heat of the moment almost instantly melting into awkwardness as you open the window for him to climb through.

but tanaka can't leave like this.

"good game?" tanaka chokes out like this was just another match he finished, hoping the stupid look he has plastered on his face is enough to keep you from hearing how hard his mental facepalm is.

good fucking game??

but the sound of your laughter from your bed instantly puts him at ease, face melting into a relaxed smile as he lets out a small laugh himself.

"yeah, good game i guess.."

well, at least he felt he'd be leaving on a higher note than the awkward feeing that consumed him before, but you stop him before he can get out the window.

"hold up," you reach across the bed, "i was going to return it to you on monday, but since you're here,"

in your hands you hold up the scarf he lent to you just a little while ago, neatly holded.

"you keep it,"

"for real?"

"yeah," tanaka smiles, cocking his head to the side, "it looks better on you, anyway,"

with that, tanaka is out the window maneuvering around the security system you had warned him about.

the sun was just barely in the sky as he made his way home on the sidewalk, his face still flushed from earlier.

he couldn't erase the images he had thought about you out of his mind (not like he wanted to). instead they played on loop as he walked back to the comfort of his home.

he'd never thought of kiyoko or any girl for that matter before.

maybe he-

no.

he was way too hungry and it was way too late to even try and answer these questions right now.

so he'd lay those questions to sleep.

and allow himself to just enjoy this fantasy of you.

---------

🧍🏾‍♂️

🏃🏾‍♂️BYEEE