"Which is why I work ten times as hard."

"Ten times harder makes us ten times better."

Natasha's grin turned into a proud smirk, "Makes men like Seresin cry."

"Nat," Selene laughed. "You and I are going to be great friends."

*•*•*

A few moments later, Selene walked out of the women's locker room with Natasha trailing right behind her, unsurprised to see Bradley leaning against the wall waiting for her to walk out. With a dramatic sigh, he exclaimed, "Took you long enough."

"Sorry," Selene scoffed. "Some of us actually pride ourselves in looking good."

"Do I not look good?"

"Do you want me to answer that?"

Bradley scoffed in offense, "I look fantastic."

"Then why'd you ask?" Selene rolled her eyes. Next to her, Natasha chuckled in amusement, reminding her that she was there. "Bradley this is Natasha Trace. Nat, this is Bradley Bradshaw."

Bradley stuck his hand out with an easy grin, "Hey, anyone tell you your flying was fucking amazing?"

"It's been said, yeah." Natasha said, shaking his hand as she glanced between them. "How exactly do you two know each other? What is this relationship here?"

Selene flashed a sweetly innocent smile, "He followed me home one day and I kept him." She reached up to ruffle Bradley's hair as he smacked her hand away. "He's a rescue."

"If anyone's a rescue, it's you." He snorted, shoving her head. "Prom, your junior year."

"That was not a rescue." She argued, rolling her eyes. "That was a part of a pact we made as kids that I just cashed in."

"Because you couldn't find a date."

"I found dates," She found plenty of dates actually. "I just didn't go with them." It was her first prom and she wasn't going to go with just anyone, which is how Bradley ended up flying to Texas for that weekend as it was where her parents were stationed at the time.

Natasha laughed in amusement, "So I'm going with you've known each other a while."

"He's the closest thing I have to a brother." Selene admitted. "I've got a sister, but no brothers. Just-" She gestured to Bradley with a smirk. "This fucking thing."

Bradley nodded, "And she's like the last bit of family I have left."

Selene stopped joking around, glancing up at him, "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

With Bradley's mother passing away a few years ago and his decision to cut off Pete after their final argument (and that was putting it kindly), Selene and her family truly were the only family he had left. It just hit her then, if not for her, he would be doing this on his own.

"So family."

"Yeah." Selene nodded, looking back at Natasha. "Family."

"And you both managed to make it here."

"Talented family." Bradley shrugged.