CHAPTER - VIII

MINE
*:*:*:*:*

'Why are you doing this, sir?' you sit on the corner of bed. Your heart flutters each time he stares at you. 'His eyes, god!'

Later, after having dinner, we settled back to our rooms. This place is much bigger from inside. You look through the window where you found the guards standing around the cabin. You go to the bed and slip inside the blanket feeling secure.

•••

"Where are they?" Crown prince Kim Namjoon, queries noticing the absence of his younger brother workers and him.

"They left for the shooting, your highness." Replies his guard.

"Where to?"

"I heard, to Gariwang forest sir,"

"Forest, I see." Namjoon trails as some thoughts engulf him. "You can leave."

"Yes, your highness." The guard bows and leaves, leaving the prince alone in his room.

Namjoon huffs a sigh and wakes up from the wing chair and trails to the window of his room. His possessive gaze sticks on the random tree through the window.

"Kim Taehyung, don't you dare to lay your hand on her. She is mine, I'm going to make her mine."

Is what he says through his gritted teeth.

***

Morning,

"Ms. Yoon! Fix the button, it's loosened from the stitch." Kim Taehyung says as the young lady rushes up to him.

"Oh my- My apologies, your highness, I will fix it soon." She bows and strolls out of the room, while Ms. Choi gives him a coffee. Taehyung smiles at her "Thanks Ms. Choi." She bows and turns to leave but halts when he asks,

"Where is Ms. Y/n?"

"Uh, I-"

"Good morning your highness," you bow, just then appearing at the door frame where the door left open. Taehyung tilts his head side to look at you, as a pleasant smile forms on his lips.

'What a beautiful sight in the morning!' is what all you could think of.

"Very good morning Ms. Y/n." He replies as his face lit up in your presence. You smile back at his bright greeting and walk towards them.

"Then," Ms. Choi bows and leaves the room, closing the door behind.

You look up at him, while he stares at you with a smile in his eyes. His fresh skin radiates his natural glow while his eyes shine brighter. You blink away your admiration.

"Shall I proceed with your makeup, your highness?"

"Ofcourse," he seats in front of the mirror. As the cosmetics are arranged which are ready to use. And as in order, you start the makeup. This is the second time you're doing his makeup, which means there's still nervousness in your heart, and his eyes fixed on you was racing your heart beat.

***

"Alright sir, please tell me if any changes have to be done," you utter as you straighten up your pose and look at his reflection as he trails his gaze to the mirror. His didn't fail to get surprised this time as well and says,

"It's good to have some pride for your talent, don't you think?" He rises up from the seat while you process his words to understand what he tries to convey.

"Um, so are you satisfied sir?" You doubt your understanding, while he twirls towards you and bends down to your level.

Meeting your gaze straight, "More than satisfied, beautiful." He replies as his hand grabs your right hand upright to his lips and presses a soft kiss on your back hand, while his eyes never leave yours.

Your insane heartbeat skips for a second, as you stood there frozen while lips were parted leaving a tiny gap in between them in shock.

He gives a sweet smile before straightening up his pose.

"Your highness!" Ms. Yoon rushes in bringing the coat along with her. "Button is fixed sir, it's ready to wear. My apologies for our carelessness." She bows.

"It's alright Ms. You can leave now." Replies Kim Taehyung. She bows again and eyes you before leaving the room, making you internally frown at her reaction.

He twirls back to you, as you watch the scene silently but with your hand in the air. He can't help but to smile wider at showing all his pearly teeth forming a boxy shape. You blankly stare at him confused by his reaction.

"You want another kiss, beautiful?" He asks.

"Huh?" You blink getting off guard.

You notice your hand by his trailing gaze. "Oh- " you put your hand down. "Uh.. uh no- it's just-" you stutter looking down and clutching on your dress feeling embarrassed, while he chuckles and puts his coat on.

Biting your lower lip, you stand there while he checks him up in the mirror for one last time, he glances at you before leaving the room.

You breathe out once the room is left empty with you. Wrapping the brush holder around your waist, you put the needed items inside and walk out of the room.

*"*"*"*

-Weird entry of his brother-