CHAPTER - I (B)

BROTHERS
*:*:*:*

"You can do it y/n. You can do it."

Huffing a sigh, you made your way inside as the welcome lady received you. You smile at her, acknowledging her from the last time when you came for the interview.

"Hello Ms. Kang,"

You bow with your bags in your hand.

"Welcome Ms. Y/n. Nice to meet you again."

She returned the gesture and brought you to the room that was allotted for you, crossing a big hallway that was decorated with flowers and plants for each a few feets away. She opens the plain wooden door with a tag on it that says, "Makeup artist room."

You smile gazing at that small board feeling happy more than proud to be working your dream job.

"Ms. Y/n? Aren't you coming in?"

Ms. Kang's voice brings you back to the present. "Oh? Yes," You step in and look around the features of the room which is tidy and filled with enough furniture in respected places.

"I hope you can make yourself comfortable here. Maids will approach you when needed. And if you want anything you can call any of the maids those are at the end of this hallway."

Ms. Kang informed, making you nod in clarification. "Thank you, Ms. Kang." You bow.

"Then," Ms. Kang bows one last time before she leaves, closing the door behind. You watch her leave and twirl yourself to memorize the room features.

Later you start to settle your belongings. When you opened the cupboard, you found the various dresses that mostly seemed like a uniform but fashionable, hanging inside.

You assume that you are supposed to wear those when you are out for work. So you put the clothes that you brought, making some space inside the cupboard.

Grabbing one of your dresses along with your inner wears you walk inside the bathroom to take a refreshing bath after this long ride.

•••

Hearing the knock, "Come in," says the crown prince. Maid opens the door.

"Your highness, dinner is ready." She informs him.

"Okay, coming." responds the tall man, popping a small smile yet dimples on his cheeks came into a vision. Maid bows and leaves his room, closing the door behind.

He wears a fresh and neat cloth and makes his way out of his room towards the dining hall, but halts in front of the other door. He assumes his brother was still inside the room, so he knocks gently on the heavy wooden door.

"Coming Ms. Min. You can proceed with serving!" Says the younger one behind the door while the elder chuckles softly and opens the door.

"Oh Namjoon?" He halts and looks at his brother. Putting his cream down, he walks to him who stands near the door frame.

"Yes it's me Taehyung. What are you still doing in the room? Don't make the cook warm up your food again." Namjoon says while he chuckles.

"I'm done bro, let's go."

They both left for dinner.

<>

Meanwhile, you are escorted to dinner. You bow once you reach the dining hall, where the other royal workers are seated to have their food. You pull out the chair and sit yourself near a random man who gives you a bright smile which you responded with small one.

Not to mention, being in this unfamiliar atmosphere, nervousness occupies you, people staring at you as if you're an non-human, not helping at all. You silently yet awkwardly help yourself and start eating.

"So.. hello Ms." Utters the nearby guy.

Supposing it's you, you look up at him and smile again. "Hi Mr,"

*'*'*'*'

-Met a first friend-