"Hi Monica.."...Sana receives..

"Hey Sana..Tum arahi ho na aaj?"

"Haan abhi baas nikal rahi thi.."

"Great! Phir niche ajao, we are waiting outside your apartment.."

"Arehh..it's okay! Don't take any trouble..main ajaungi.."

"Koi trouble nehi hai babe! We are here only!"

"Monica, main ajaungi na!"... Sana doesn't wish to tag in and it's evident..

Sidharth on the other side can hear her as Monica has kept the loud speaker on. However, he becomes irritated by her behavior and abruptly ends the call while they are still speaking..

"Aabe yeh kya kiya?!"...Monica tones up!

"Fuck it! Samajhti kya hai yeh aapne aap ko?! I was just trying to help!".. Sidharth gets infuriated..

"Sid calm down! It's good that she is trying to maintain a distance! Tujhe appreciate karna chahiye yaar!"... Monica tries to make him understand..

"Don't support her in wrong deeds! What she did was fucking inappropriate!".. It is certain that his ego has been hurt, and he goes insane when someone behaves in that manner..

"Ok relax! You are driving!"... Monica still tries to calm him down..

**************

At the party..

Sidharth is chilling around when his phone vibrates to an unknown call..

"Hello..?".. he receives..

"Hi Beta! This is Shikha aunty, your Mom's friend from Canada"

"Oh Hi! Aunty.. I am so sorry, I was supposed to make a call but keeping very busy for the last couple of days.."

"Koi baat nehi beta..we are actually flying back on Thursday, so is it possible to have a small meeting before we leave?".. aunty requests..

"Sure Aunty..aap kal free ho na?"

"Haan haan Beta, kal free hai hum.."

"Alright then, I will send my car to the hotel. Please come over for dinner at my place.."

"Thank you but don't bother about dinner and all. We just want to spend some time with you. Kal milte hai.."

"Don't worry about all these Aunty..I will send my chauffeur to pick you up then.."

"Ok beta.. goodnight"

"Goodnight aunty.."

Dhruv comes and joins Sidharth for a drink..

"What's up Siddy boy? Haha..yehi bulate hai na tere pagal fans tujhe?"

Sidharth fakes a smile. He is still not cool with what has just happened a while back..

"Hey Sana..!"..Dhruv waves at Sana who just stepped in..

Sidharth doesn't turn back, neither shows any intent to greet her..

Sana comes forward to greet both instead..
"Hi Dhruv..nice house!"

She turns to her right to greet Sidharth while he is busy taking continuous puffs of his cigarette.."Hi Sidharth! Kaise ho aap?"

And to everyone's surprise, he shows no acknowledgement and walks away..

Dhruv becomes dumbfounded on his behavior..

"Kya baat hai? Did you guys have a fight?"..Dhruv seems concerned.

"Bilkul nehi! In fact we had a very mature discussion the other day!".. replies Sana.

"Yaar the shoot is about to start! I can't afford a rift between you two..! Ja jake baat kar usse please!".. Dhruv requests..

"Achha theek hai Baba! Main jake dekhti hoon..aap pareshan maat ho!"

Sana follows him to the balcony..

"Sidharth..? Kya hua hai aapko?"

He doesn't reply..

"Come'on Sidharth! Let's talk it out!".. she tries again..

"Oh! Please! Don't act so naive! Because you are not! I know you are aware that I have cut that call on your face while you were speaking to Monica!".. he looks at her with a rage in his eyes..

She smiles looking at him calmly..

"What?!".. this annoys him more..

"Aap ko bura laga na kyunki maine mana kardiya sath mein aane k liye?"... She asks very softly..

He looks to the other side..

"Sidharth aap khud kehte ho ki I shouldn't keep any expectation. Then why are you expecting things from me?!"

"This was not an expectation! It was just a friendly gesture! But you know what? It was my fault..leave it!"..he tries walking away when she holds back his hand..

"Aap ko bura laga na? I am sorry! Trust me it was not my intention! But aap aise behave maat karo please, Dhruv is getting tensed.."

"Achhaa?! Tou you are here to pacify me because Dhruv was getting tensed?!"... He gets more mad now!

"No no..! it's not like that!"

"Sana! Listen to me! I called you at my place because I have counted you as one of my closest ones jo main normally kisi k leye nehi karta! Lekin yeh jo tum kar rahi ho na, isse mujhe koi farak nehi parne wala hai! So stop being kiddish and let's just co-exist!"

"Sidharth! Aap abhi bohot gusse mein ho..abhi baat karne se baat bigar bhi sakti hai..main aap se baad mein baat karungi.."

"Sorry I have no interest!"..he walks away..

***************

Haha! I love sidnaaz nokjhoks..😘🥰