Li Shu thought for a while, let Zhizhi take the educated youths to the Educated Youth Office to have lunch first, and he also took Da Zhou back to the barracks for dinner, and made an appointment to wait for Zhizhi and them at the gate of the Educated Youth Office, and the two groups separated .

This is because of the large number of people present. In this world, everyone is not rich, and the lunch supply of each unit is limited. It is best for everyone to go back to each unit to eat.

However, Li Shu asked Da Zhou to trot back to the barracks to eat first, and brought him a copy by the way. On the other hand, he followed Zhizhi and the others leisurely

...

He was still worried that someone would surprise her.

Li Shu followed Zhizhi slowly, thinking that if he had the opportunity to invite her to a state-run restaurant to have a good meal - it would be best if there were only him and her, and then go to a movie after dinner, it would be best if he rode Zhizhi is sitting on the back seat of a bicycle, wrapping her slender white hands around his waist...

Hehehe.

It's exciting to think about it!

Hey, it's a pity that there is no movie theater in Nanling Town.

If he really wanted to do this, he had to find an honest reason to lure her to the city.

Watching Zhi Zhi and the others enter the Educated Youth Office for lunch, Li Shu squatted at the door of the Educated Youth Office, and after a while Da Zhou came over with two pancakes in his mouth, and a pancake in his mouth.

Li Shu slowly tore up the pancake, stuffed a small piece into his mouth and ate it. I couldn't help but think of the scene when Zhizhi cooked for him on Seagull Island, and thought that in the future, Zhizhi could cook for him every day...just cook for him alone.

Uh, in fact, his cooking skills are also very good.

Otherwise, he can make it for her every day.

Thinking about it this way, Li Shu became even less interested in this pancake, and said with a look of disgust: "Lao Cai (the monitor of the cooking squad) eats this pancake for three meals a day, and he doesn't change his appearance!" Da Zhou

disagreed My platoon leader said, "It would be nice to have pancakes to eat! Just now I asked sister Hehe, Hehe and the others are reluctant to eat rice noodles on Seagull Island... Tsk tsk tsk eight people have less than one hundred catties of food! How pitiful... ...So they can only eat fish and wild vegetables for three meals a day!"

Li Shu was taken aback, and immediately had an idea.

--Then can he partner with Zhizhi? He gave Zhizhi flour so that she and her little friends could eat staple food; she could send him fish, which also improved the food in the barracks. Then he made an additional condition that she must send the fish to the barracks herself, so that he can... see her all the time in a fair and honest manner!

Li Shu gnawed on the pancakes with great interest, as if he had already eaten fresh and delicious fish.

Da Zhou also smacked his mouth, "Platoon leader, you are right... They eat fish every day, which is better than us eating pancakes every day. I, when can we eat fish? Don't ask for three meals a day , if we can eat one meal of fish for three days...we are already very happy. No! It is better to be able to eat one meal of fish a day..." "

I will try to solve this problem," Li Shu said.

As soon as he finished eating the two pancakes, Zhi Zhi and the others came out in a hurry.