"Nandini whatever may come but You & I are together in this"

Manik's comforting voice worked like a cool ice pack on her burning skin. He held her hand and showered her with numerous small kisses on her palm. It worked like magic; in between the chaos Nandini started smiling and suddenly the gust of wind slowed its pace. The sky started clearing out. Manik looked up and saw stars twinkling in the sky as if they were happy for them; celebrating them for what's coming next.

Manik pecks her lips caressing her cheeks all time; feeling his touch on her lips Nandini slowly opens her eyes. The moment stopped when Nandini's glossy eyes met Manik's deep eyes; which held nothing but genuine love; love for her! Nandini hands strokes her cheeks and places her forehead on his, trying to soak this moment as much as possible. Manik pulled his left arm up and pointed her towards the sky; in reflex Nandini eyes followed his arm. Overwhelmed will be an understatement; that was the feeling both Manik and Nandini were feeling looking at the bright full moon in the sky.

N: Moon Goddess is here Manik!

M nodes his head: To celebrate our union; to celebrate love!

Aaj Agar Milan Ki Raat Hoti
Jaane Kya Baat Hoti
Toh Kya Baat Hoti

Sunte Hai Jab Pyar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Tan Mein Mann Mein Aur Nayan Mein
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

Nandini hugged Manik tight with all the overwhelming emotions that she was feeling in her tummy; which was making her go insane. They did the impossible and finally the Moon Goddess is here to bless them. The one thing she is sure about is TOGETHER THEY ARE INVINCIBLE! MANIK AND NANDINI TOGETHER ARE INVINCIBLE

Aaja Piya Aaja
Aaja Piya Aaja Ho Ho Ho

Aaja Piya Piya Aaja
Teri Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

Manik breaks the hug and kissed her forehead

"I love you with all my heart MY LUNA; MY NANDINI"

I love you too My Alpha - My Manik

Bitani Tere Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere Saaye Mein
Saaye Mein

Kabhi Kabhi
Kabhi Kabhi Aise Diyon Se
Lag Hai Jaati Aag Bhi

Manik slowly placed his lips on Nandinis and started sucking her upper lip where Nandini was working on his lower lips. The gentle kiss turned into a passionate wild kiss in no time. Manik's arms possessively held Nandini's waist and pulled her into him and Nandini one hand was caressing his cheeks whereas the other one was lost in between in hairs.

Dhule Dhule Se Aanchalon Pe
Lag Hain Jaate Daag Bhi
Hai Veerano Mein Badalte
Dekhe Mann Ke Baag Bhi

Sapno Mein Sringaar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Khwahishon Ke Aur Sharam Ke
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

The tussle in between the kiss showed the urgency and longing they both were feeling for so long. After breaking the kiss, Nandini started panting heavily trying to catch some breath but Manik moved from her lips to her neck. Nandini titled her neck more unknowingly giving him more access to her neck.... Manik started dropping wet kisses on her neck and Nandini moaned and pulled his hair with pressure. Her moaning was making Manik go crazy.....

Aaja Piya Piya Aaja
Teri Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

Bitani Tere Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere Saaye Mein
Saaye Mein

After dropping wet kisses and literally sucking her neck Manik left her neck. He looked at her neck with a proud face; gazing at the art work he left on her neck. Slowly his long fingers caress her neck area were he left numerous hickeys he mummers "ALL MINE"