:D

Lorraine Broughton x FEM reader

Lorraine was taking a break of her work for 5 weeks and y/n was completely excited because they could finally spend their time whit each other doing fun activities and more. Y/n baked a cake for Lorraine that saids welcome back! And when y/n was fixing the table full of food, She heard the door bell rang, Y/n rush to the door and quickly swing it open whit a smile on her face but quickly failed...Y/n looks around but no was was there but a 5 pieces of Rose, she picked it up and it has a letter on it.

Dear y/n..

I am sorry if I'm in delay right now, and I promise we will be spending our times together I promise that, maybe you have to wait for me if it's ok?? I love you so much baby but I can't..it's hard to back there here in London, I'll b back soon darling I promise I'll talk to my boss that you need me. I love you and please understand :(

- Darling (Lorraine)

Y/n felt tears streaming down her cheeks and she wules it off whit her hands. Y/n closes the door slamming it shut "Are you mad?" Y/n heard a voice of someone..Y/n's face lits up when y/n turns to see Lorraine and the window open "Baby!!" Y/n runs to Lorraine whit a bug hug, and y/n placed her hands on her face and started to kiss Lorraine "Mm!! Baby!" Lorraine pulled away "What?? I've missed you!" Y/n said "Yep I know I know" Lorraine laughs "Baby..." She added and holds y/n's hand and putting it to Lorraine's chest "What??" Y/n giggles "Baby...can I ask you something??" "Uhhuh??" Y/n replied "Will you marry me?" " Are you crazy!" y/n yelled and and Lorraine frowned knowing the y/n would say no because they were just dating over 1 year in a half "Oh..it's fine we c-could wait" Lorraine sighs deeply about cry "Baby!!" Lorraine looks up to y/n "W-what?" Lorraine sniffles "Of course I'll marry you!" Y/n hugged Lorraine "Really! Omg babe! I thought that you would say no" Lorraine grabs y/n's waist and pulls her into a hugged "Why not?" Y/n pulled away from the hug "..I don't know because we're just dating half a year.." "Baby! It doesn't matter! I love you! I missed you! I want you here" y/n said and Lorraine face turns into awe by her cuteness"I love you more baby..I'll protect you." Lorraine place a gentle kiss on y/n's hand"I will too" y/n replied and both of you watch a movie all night .

Next day

Your pov-

I woke up next to Lorraine who's facing me, I smiled and I look around and check the time at the small clock beside me at the night stand. It reads: 7:28 am, I stood up and walk downstairs to make some breakfast. I place my phone at the counter and it ranged, I look at the screen title and it was my mom, I quickly answer "Hey mom!!" "Hello honey! Good morning, I heard that you're getting married to Lorraine! We will be there don't worry hon!"  "of course mom!, And by the way? How did you know?" "I called Lorraine last night if she was home and she eventually said yes, you sleeping so I asked her how ere you both and Lorraine told me that you're engaged!" Mom said "Yes mom..we are" I giggled and we chat for a while until I heard footsteps coming "I think Lorraine is awake call you later mom! Love you" "Ok hon love you too!!" I ended the call and I placed my phone next to the sink and I turn around "Morning baby" I said and I walk towards her standing at the first stair and I tip toe to kiss her cheek, She leaned down for me to reach and I kissed her cheeks "Sorry..too small?" I laugh and she smiled "You're always making my day.." She said "Really??'" "Yeah..but not today" she pouted and leans her chin to my shoulder hugging me "Why?!" I asked "You said morning whitout the 'Good'" she pouted "I'm sorry love, Good morning sweetie" I said and kissed her cheeks once more "Love you" "love you more" I replied, "I'll ready up breakfast and-" "I'll help you.." she added "Ok then! If you wished.." she nodded "Cooking while chatting about our wedding shall we?" She asked "We shall.."