SIMP 2

Charlize Theron x FEM reader

Charlize was about to go to work, Y/n called out "Baby! Wait!" Y/n runs to Charlize outside their home before Charlize coming inside her car "Yes baby??" "Packed you lunch! And don't be late!" Charlize grabs the bad and says goodbye to y/n then left for work. Y/n sat to the sofa thinking of what to do... "Aha! How bout..I clean the house!" Y/n stood up and ready the cleaning materials and supplies she needed "K! Let's do this!" Y/n started to the windows and to clean every rooms.

Hours,Hours,Hours later...

(After we go on can you tell me how many hour and minutes there in 3 years?? Is 1 year has 365 days, And 1 day has 24 hours then how many hour are in 3 years??)

Y/n sat to the sofa again being exhausted when she didn't even realize she had fallen asleep at the sofa while the TV was open.

Charlize tries to call y/n but she didn't answer, Charlize texted y/n and calls her again and again but she didn't answer at all. Y/n wokes up from her phone, Y/n take the phone or grab the phone and realized that Charlize has 10 texts and 14 missed calls 4 hours ago "Oh no!!" Y/n said and reads the messages that Charlize send.

My Babyyy 🌹

4 hours ago..

My baby: Darlin?? You on?

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

My baby: Baby!! Plsss answer!

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

My baby: Baby!! Please!

My baby: darling Ill be home late!

My baby: I have a meeting at 7

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

My baby: dalinggggg

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

Missed called

My baby: babyyyy

My baby; u busy honey??

My baby: 😭😭

My baby: darling pls answer my text and calls

My baby: miss u baby!

______________________

Y/n called Charlize again and Charlize finally answered "Oh my darling I am Soo sorry! I cleaned the whole house! I'm so sorry" y/n said "thank goodness love you are finally awake! I knew u were asleep!" Charlize replied "I'll be home late honey"  "Oki baby love you!" ",Love you too" y/n hangs up and made lunch for herself, after eating y/n sits again and watched tv for a while and waits for Charlize to get back home. Y/n fell asleep.

Charlize got home and felt so painful because of her heels, Charlize opens the door and saw y/n had fallen asleep on the sofa "oh baby..I didn't tell you to wait for me the whole day!" Charlize put her bags down "I'll carry you upstairs and I'll take a shower for a minute" Charlize carried y/n upstairs and lays her to the bed, y/n snuggles to the blanket and Charlize went off to go to shower. Y/n realizes when she sole up again and seen Charlize going inside the bathroom, Y/n smiled and sleep again.