Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Gu Chengfeng's expression froze, "I'll be there right away."
Qiao Manyue upstairs heard the movement, and suddenly sat up straight, Er Bao looked at her with round eyes.
"Come on, let's go and have a look." Qiao Manyue reached behind her head, brushed up her loose hair, got off the bed and put on her shoes, and carried Er Bao who had stood up on the bed to the edge of the bed, and put shoes on her little feet .
And at this time, the three little carrot heads at the opposite door also appeared at her door.
Dabao said excitedly, "Shall we go to Grandma Guo's house too?"
Yiyi explained to Qiao Manyue, "We were all about to go to sleep, but when Dabao heard Guo Auntie's voice, he suddenly became excited again, and he couldn't stop it."
Full of yawns, "You guys go, I won't go, I want to sleep."
"No, you have to go with us!" Dabao grabbed his arm, not letting him go.
The corners of Qiao Manyue's mouth twitched, and Dabao's little abacus was clattering. Gu Chengfeng watched them pass by, and must have disliked them for their meddling. If Dabao was alone, Dabao would definitely be scolded. But if you add full arms, then there will be two people who will be scolded.
Two people are better off being scolded than one.
"Those who want to go can follow me, those who don't want to go can sleep at home." Qiao Manyue said to them.
Dabao's eyes lit up when he heard the words, "You took me there!"
Qiao Manyue glanced at him, and said maliciously, "I didn't say that."
Dabao frowned and pouted, "You didn't say that, can I go with you if I want to?"
"Yes, you can come with me, I didn't say I would take you there." Qiao Manyue winked at him.
Dabao almost choked, pointing at Qiao Manyue, "You, why are you so bad, you can bully children!"
Qiao Manyue put Erbao on the ground and held her little hand, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, I am bad and I bully children, so don't follow me."
Dabao: ...
He stared aggrievedly. Seeing that Qiao Manyue had already reached the stairs, he suddenly figured it out and trotted over, "I'll just follow. Dad asked me, and I said you took me there."
"I didn't bring it." Qiao Manyue said.
Dabao snorted, "If you brought it, I'll say you did."
"Then I won't tell your dad that I didn't bring it?" Qiao Manyue glanced at him.
Dabao immediately showed a somewhat smug expression when he heard the words, "Then I will say, I made you angry, and you deliberately told him that you didn't take me there, Dad will definitely believe it."

After the words fell, it was Qiao Manyue's turn to be choked.
She glanced at Dabao speechlessly, then rolled her eyes, "Your little mouth is the only one who can babble?"
Dabao grinned and huffed arrogantly, with a very proud expression on his face. He felt that he had already firmly grasped Qiao Manyue.
Man Huai stayed in the house alone to sleep, satisfied and worried about him, so he also stayed at home and did not go with him.
Qiao Manyue took the two little ones with her, maybe she said a word or two to Dabao, and soon arrived at Guo's house.
Maybe she guessed that she would come, the gate of Guo's house was not closed, Aunt Guo and his wife were sitting in the yard to enjoy the cool air, but they didn't expect Gu Chengfeng to be there, Qiao Manyue thought he hadn't answered the phone yet, only to find out after asking. It's over.
"So fast?" She was surprised.
Aunt Guo glanced at Gu Chengfeng when she heard the words, and sighed again, "According to Shi Qing, we need to work harder to find little sister Gu."
"Don't say such frustrating words." Guo Shi's political commissar glared at her, and then said to Gu Chengfeng and Qiao Manyue comfortingly: "Don't think too much, at least you have found some clues now, at least you have a direction, no Just like bumping into a headless chicken before."
Qiao Manyue looked at Gu Chengfeng inexplicably.
Gu Chengfeng explained: "As you said before, Aunt He's spirit is a bit bad, her memory is also bad, and she can't remember the past. The reason why everyone regards the eldest sister as her younger sister is that she went to Xitang Production Team When I was there, I pointed to the older sister in the photo and called my younger sister."
Qiao Manyue frowned, "Does she really have no memory at all? She doesn't even remember where the photos came from?"
"Shi Qing asked, but she has no memory at all, even before she went to the Xitang production team." Gu Chengfeng shook his head.
Qiao Manyue pondered for a moment, "I heard from Chen An that if her child is still alive, she should be around the age of satisfaction, which means that she is about 30 years old. Calculated by the time when the eldest sister got lost, that's too old. Twenty years ago, she was almost ten years old, how could she not remember?"
Gu Chengfeng's eyebrows and eyes were full of troubles, and he covered his face with his hands when he heard the words, and let out a long sigh of relief, "People from the Xitang production team said that when she came to Xitang, she had a big wound on her forehead, and Shi Qing also I've seen it, Aunt He does have a scar on her forehead."
When he said this, Qiao Manyue also remembered that Chen An had mentioned this, but she was too nervous at the time to remember it for a while.
She frowned slightly, her thoughts turned quickly, she looked at Gu Chengfeng, guessed and said: "So it is very likely that she lost her memory due to external force, has the He family taken her to check the reason for all these years?" ?"
After the words fell, Gu Chengfeng hadn't answered, and Aunt Guo said, "It's just a loss of memory. Why would you go to the health station for such a small problem?"
Going to the health station means spending money, but Aunt He just has no memory or a bad memory, which will not affect her daily life. From the perspective of ordinary farmers, this is not a disease at all, so how could she go to the hospital?
Qiao Manyue only realized it after asking. At this time, she was not surprised to hear Aunt Guo say that. She thought for a while and said, "Then we can only take her to check and see if there is any way to help her recover her memory."
Gu Chengfeng suddenly raised his head and looked at her, with strong hope in his eyes, "Can you really restore your memory?"
Guo Shi's political commissar on the side also had a surprised expression on his face.