⛓️|•.̶.̶.̶N̶o̶n̶n̶y̶.̶.̶.̶ •|⛓️

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

Name: Nonny Pirruccello Jurgensmeyer

Age: 8 years

Status: unknown

Last Seen: School, Bubbletucky Preschool

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

∆~...Saturday...~∆

- Larry did what?!... - Grumpfish yelled while he was on a phone call outside Harold's room - but how is it possible for him to enter a house?!..... He gave himself up!!? For breaking and entering, suspected of a murder and attempted robbery, that is, the last 2 are impossible, he doesn't kill a fly... But... Okay Miranda, could I talk to him?... How come inside He can't do that after 5 days!?..... Okay see you later... - John finally hangs up the call as he re-enters the room -

∆~ Pov G (j)~∆

Enter the room where Harold is unconscious...

These days have not been good as always from my expectation but worse

First I almost get fired, then grouper goes completely crazy to the point that he almost got killed and now it turns out that Larry turned himself in to the police... What the hell is going on in this place?

Everything was supposed to be fine, I was supposed to keep Harold out of trouble thinking he could handle it on his own but now this has gotten out of hand, I never really thought things would get to the point where I am... And I hate that.

Now harold is like in a coma, the doctor said that if he doesn't wake up when the month ends... They will have to disconnect him due to other mental problems he has... I asked neptune to get grouper out of it.

What I don't understand is since when did I develop other mental problems?... Well, I suspected him but never to that limit.

The police were investigating the photo of the valley where another 5 photos of the same were found, they said that that place does not exist... They took action with it.

Luckily they are not going to arrest him because they do not have enough evidence to arrest him, however the authorities made the decision to admit him to a psychiatric hospital, I know he did not take it well but at least he recovers from that.

Hours have passed and the only thing I can feel at that moment is worry, what if he doesn't wake up? ... What if... He won't survive... He has to live...

For Neptune's sake he's still 35 years old, to feel that feeling again like 20 years ago... Almost all of our friends died and the only ones left were Stan, Natalie, Joe, Petrol, Larry, Harold and me, the The rest died in a way that I don't even prefer to remember... And by the way, no one decided not to touch on that topic.

I held the grouper's fin as a show of support, he can't feel it but I can, his fin was a little cold... Since when was the last time he held mine and forced me to play with the others... Those were those nostalgic times that I wanted to go back there.

When he and I were alone on the swings, talking and laughing about the bad days, I don't like to admit it but he was the only one who made me smile so easily, he was the first friend I made in school and it's something I always I will thank you for giving me your friendship...